Sunday, October 30, 2011

30-10-2011 Paying Debts

All went well when we know who to pay debts to! 


hi .....
her mother has passed away and before she passed away, she still likes to go temple n pray 
n ask for wealth from the 2 constables. 

like most students of TBS, easy way out n get rich quick are what is most popular! 
when i tell them they have to do it themselves - say sorry and pay debts, they think I am crazy!
Those like XX and his "disciples" tell them everything, and they swallowed whole. 
hehehe

They are preaching superstition n only they can do it, so u pay that's all. 
As it is, most are tired of paying n stay away from them, so it still boils down to Karma of individual 
to determine their level of susceptibility to these con artistes. 

Steven said they treat GM like Almighty God, I also think the same, likewise those that purportedly 
have the External Form bestowed by GM.

Trust GM to do what is Right & not against the law of nature.

The one in ZZ told me if I don't go to his place when GM visits then I will regret it for my whole life time! 
Hehehe.
I heard the event at his place was labelled "half half" because everything works half or 50% only n then failed or stop functioning. like the sound system! 

Hehehe! The student that I helped do offerings to the 2 constables yesterday told me she felt 
a tightness in her chest before the offerings. the tightness gone after we did the offerings.

I made her fold 108 lotuses to offer to show her sincerity! 

I wrote a script asking GM n all to help her pay debts n give thanks to them for helping
the late mom financially to bring them up.

GM will show the way when time is ripe/right.

Everything went well!

Cheers all
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy? All of you can do it if you sincerely want your lot to improve.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment