Thursday, October 20, 2011

20-10-2011 [18-10-2011 Bodhi Path - is a Long and Lonely Road?] (2)


18-10-2011 Bodhi Path - is a Long and Lonely Road?

Henry Gold Nothing to debate. Nothing to comment on. Everything that we do, people will always make a judgment about us. We just have to do our best and leave the result to our creator. :-)

Lotuschef: Hehe! Henry sounds like lots of people wrong you and turned you Sour. In Buddhism, especially Vajrayana/Tantrayana, one cultivates to Ultimately control one’s destiny. So cannot leave to our creator, whoever that might be in your dictionary.

Fashi, in my humble opinion......
Maybe the Bodhi path is long but it is not a lonely road because we all walk in this path.I do sure that all the readers really appreciate your efforts to share Dharma, some of them just don’t show it publicly.

Umm, actually we (Indonesian) also have one Facebook page which translates Dharma and shares almost every day in the past. Unfortunately, the same stories happened here, some slander the translator as fake translator and threaten to report it to TBF, this and that...., until the translator himself find no serenity and hardly decided to STOP. What I sorry for is not the decision that the translator made (he knows the best for himself and he deserves to obtain his peace of mind) but what I sorry for is the people who slander and make bad issues. Don’t they realize by doing this they have already obstructed others’ virtues roots?

For a real cultivator, those titles (like Zhujiao, Jiangshi, Fashi, Shangshi) means nothing. As they help others sincerely, aspiring Bodhicitta.

I just recall about one ending verse which I read from another Tibetan practice which say “After being born in Sukhavati, Within a short period, may successfully attain being First – Tenth Bhumi Bodhisattva Then back again to save all sentient beings in 6 realms.”

GM has revealed a lot of profound Dharma methods and teachings but only a little which have been translated into other languages.

Fashi, keeps sharing with us. We do really need it.

Dharma belongs to everyone and is free to be shared by anyone who is capable.
 AmithoFo

Lotuschef: Yes, how can one be lonely when “we all walk in this path.” 
Moreover, we have GM with us all the time!

Xiaotian Zhu People don't appreciate the time you spend and the efforts you put out to share Dharma with them, leave them alone and don't waste your time.

WHO SAID SO? I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!!!

I don't like to hear people slandering you and go and complain to HQ.

I THINK HE COVERED HIS BAD INTENTION BY SAYING SOMETHING SOUNDS VERY GOOD.

Maybe will get you sack from being a fashi (venerable).
They say only a Shangshi (Vajramaster) can do this and that, lets not bother with them any more.

IS THIS A THREAT? I THINK HIS SPIRIT IS POLITICAL, NOT DHARMA.

Another one: As we have majority here, you only need to share in Mandarin and leave those minority be.

MAJORITY? MINORITY? THIS IS POLITICAL TOO.

Another: Someone said you are not to cross boundaries.

WHAT BOUNDARIES? STATE BOUNDARIES OR DHARMA BOUNDARIES?
ARE THERE INDEED DHARMA BOUNDARIES?
I THINK HIS POLITICAL MIND MADE AS IF THERE ARE DHARMA BOUNDARIES.

WHO IS HE ACTUALLY, WHAT DOES HE CONCERN? IS HE A STUDENT OF TBS? ARE THESE HIS PERSONAL OPINIONS OR REPRESENT TBF POLICY?

I THINK THE SYSTEM SHOULD SERVE THE DHARMA, NOT THE DHARMA FOR THE SYSTEM.

AMITUOFO!

Francesca Poon Someone told us that so-n-so went to complain to Hq and this n that. So one of my companions told me to leave them alone. He does not know much about the "logistics" of the political minded. On the other hand, the one that told us about complaints is truly political n his aura showed me he is 2-headed creature. Hehe! GM takes care of me well! Relax!

Francesca Poon Dharma has no boundaries. For those that think there is, all we can say is Amituofo. Some people tried to tell u about others complaints against you to get into your "circle", then they turned against you! Been there n seen much during my 45years in the business arena.
Hehe! Thought I had left those far behind when I become a Lama! Geezzzzzzzzz!

Francesca Poon These people leave a bad after-taste!!! Can imagine what GM went thru these 40+years!!! Hahaha!!! Me only TWO years! GM never gives up on these sentient beings n I won't too! Just wait for right time and stretch a hand out to them again, that's all! Meantime sharing my experiences can hopefully wake up some. cheers.

Faith JunHao GM never gives up on these sentient beings n I won't too! <<<<< ^^, that's right, kudos to Fashi

Lotuschef: It is my elder brother who got angry after hearing that people went to complain about my presence & my conducting English cultivation despite a 95% Chinese language majority.
Hahaha! He is the one that gifted me with a place to use as cultivation centre in Johor, Malaysia back in November 2009 when I returned from Seattle.
Therefore, he feels that I don’t need to see the Climatic changes on others faces & also he loves me very much and didn’t like people bad-mouthing me.
I come from a quite financially comfortable family and ancestors from my maternal line are court officials and etc for many generations. My late maternal grandma also has a long lineage of rich land-owners back in China. Hahaha! I really am pampered and even now, with addition of my dear Guru, GM also cares for me well.

So how can I leave any sentient beings asleep and ignore those that are ignorant?
Just have to wait for the right timing that’s all, do you all agree?

Hehe! How can I or for that matter any of you serious cultivators out there be lonely on the Bodhi path?

How can the Bodhi path be perceived as long when we are in company of our brothers and sisters?

I sincerely hope all Dharma family members are with me always!

Have you all enjoyed yourself "chewing" on this topic? I certainly had much fun!

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School


No comments:

Post a Comment