Sunday, October 23, 2011

23-10-2011 Vajrasattva Repentance/Purification [2]

Those that benefited from the above:-


2 of them has dull greyish chi/energy expelled during the chanting.
Another's dark aura lightened markedly.
Most of them able to enter Samadhi for short periods and out again when their errant mind generate thoughts that draw them away. 
All in, everyone shines after the universal energy shower. 


This one from another student, I visualized him nearby participating in the cultivation session. He is residing in another country.


Btw, thanks for including me in the sadhana.
Dreaming of wearing white clothes if I can recall correctly,
and upon waking up I realised my backpain has improved a lot.
Many thanks, fashi :)



Amazing what GM teaches us Always work.
Don't mistaken that I had "powers", please.


Hahaha! 


Don't miss the next session. 


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment