Sunday, October 30, 2011

30-10-2011 Black Magic? [2}


This is what I did.
Go read http://lotuschef.blogspot.com/2011/10/28-10-2011-q-karma.html     


Hi fa shi,
I have read the blog. Thank u for enlighten me. 
Have a nice weekend fa shi! 
Cheers

Hi Fa shi,
Just want to say that after i burn the lotus and paper burn for my brother for individual, he feel much better. Thank u fa shi for teaching us! 
Cheers

Have more faith in Gm's teachings n in yourself too
One has to say sorry sincerely n burning incense offerings is a good way plus dedicating merits of charity services n chanting mantra, things will clear up pretty fast
amituofo
Lotuschef

Hi Fa shi
Yes fa shi GM  teaching and fa shi teaching is the bestz and I will follow fa shi advice. 
Thank u again fa shi.
Cheers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paper burn for my brother for individual - I emailed him a Mini Script that I have written for him to fill in the name of the one saying sorry and doing the offering of paper lotuses and incense.
Most that used this Mini Script and do the offering has benefited from it. 

The remedy so to say is - One has to say sorry sincerely n burning incense offerings is a good way plus dedicating merits of charity services n chanting mantra, things will clear up pretty fast

GM's teaching is TRULY GREAT and not mine. I just share what I learned.

I am glad that many had since benefited from my sharing of GM's teaching.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School


No comments:

Post a Comment