Saturday, October 22, 2011

22-10-2011 Fun Chat


Extracted from email conversation.

Hi nino
This is short n sweet and I like it very much. 
Simple n gives confidence explaining very simple facts
I do frown at those that use Big terms when they themselves don't truly understand the meaning. 
I am very naughty playing them, forcing them to relook n retake???
Many woo n ah at those that use Big terms but little do they realize that these people use them to impress only. met many these people since i took refuge with TBS
I am bad!!! Evil too!!!!
hehe! 
cheers
Lotuschef
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Agree, fashi. This short article can build up confidence for those who are willing to cultivate - that they know they are truly blessed.

Yes, most people like to use Big terms which may sound funny to us when we recognise that they don't have a deep idea about what is being talked.
I, too, realise that religious community doesn't differ much from business community hahaha. Both of them like to show off their accomplishment without concrete actions to support what is being boasted. Sad indeed that many of them have big egos and don't like to receive feedback for their own improvements, instead they reprimand me of my stupidity hahaha.

This sometimes leaves me no choice but to smile and stay silent --- but still... a good way to practise the perfection of patience.
Oh humans..... hahahaha
Cheers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
I have been real good today. Translated both parts of Hinayana N mahayana. Quite taxing on my aging Brain too! hehe!
Did a lot of re-reading articles from my blog, trying to find the article about pure light appearing. 
Seems I didn't put it up! 
I think that time wasn't right to share that article bcos ppl think I am nuts telling them things that I can see from their past n etc
diagnosing certain illness without taking their heart beats n etc. n without touching them!
hehe! I know I am really weird too but I often forget n just shock them again! 
the 2 new ones from GM about One Flavor yoga is truly good, i will attempt to translate them soon

I actually downloaded quite alot of GM's article to post n translate. about higher tantra n some very basic should know. there are about 100+ articles. I will post a few a day. keeps me busy anyway.
this evening we are doing vajrasattva's mantra marathon with repentance n purifying practice. chant 108 times 100-syllable mantra. Wish u can pop in to join us? 
will visualize u somewhere nearby!

cheers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


GM said when channels are clear n energy flow freely means the central channels are pure n pure light or wisdom wind/air resides within
This person can transform from pure light in central channel slowly filling whole body n become Buddha in Dharmakaya form! 
Hehe! Sometimes people are blinded by their own perception n can't see what's right in front of them
Sometimes they don't believe things are just that easy n reachable or attainable.
Self create sufferings is what Sentient beings are good at!
Cheers both my fellow lotuses
******************************************************************************* 
Yes, we translators sometimes (or quite often in my case hahaha) get 'brain-jammed' over several terms.
Just enjoy the translation work with glasses of iced milo, fashi hahahaha. The canned milo here has the best flavour among other milos, I dunno why Nestle created different formula for the same product.

Hahaha, I'll make sure to contact you when I have the chance again to go to Sgp. And thanks again for your helps. 
Btw, I've been practicing yoga sport for about 2 years only to realize that the sitting straight, as per your reply to Faith Junhao, did help me to avoid my leg from getting numb hahahaha. Thanks for reminding me, it helps a lot especially upon entering the core stage.

Cheers :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one pitfall that many cultivators fall into unknowingly. It is like one is eager to seek enlightenment and he practice very diligently. 
Eventually his intention will create more bondages or obstacles to prevent him from reaching his goal. 
We often hear many students complain of not getting anywhere after long period of practice. 
I made the same kind of complain 4 years ago. 
Later on, it came to me that this is not quite right becos the desire to see improvement in my practise actually create more discomfort instead of the peace i long to have. 
So i gradually learnt to let go....i learnt to practise not for any sake but simply i need to, just like i need to eat, work, sleep, relax in my daily life.... 因無所住而生其心.that’s it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy yourself? Picked up anything useful?
Would like to hear from you too!

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School 



No comments:

Post a Comment