Thursday, October 13, 2011

13-10-2011 Listen Closely to GM!


Would like to share this email conversation.

It translates as:
"I often express my personal opinions regarding Buddha Dharma in my Facebook wall, and of course they got read by my Facebook friends too. I don't know whether it's exaggerating or not. Hehehe."

---> but I don't understand why this person wrote such comment. It's somewhat unrelated to the topic being discussed.

Oh btw, Seremban retreat is magnificent. I've never seen photos of group cultivations with many prajna orbs appearing themselves most of the time. GM and Divinities were indeed present and the retreat was a great success!

yup. we indeed blessed by Gm n all. anyway when they invited me, i asked GM. GM nodded, so i went.
i m a good 3year old baby lotus hahaha



And I'm a slow moving 11-year-old hoary baby eh?! Hahaha.
Btw, it's somehow funny that the light orbs can 'physically' be seen through camera. It's like when the light (from the camera flash) comes into contact with them, the flash light got reflected and the 'mandala' form appears.
But they can't be seen if we're using spotlight or other mundane light hmmmm.
I guess camera's eyes are better than human eyes hahaha.

u have to read the article again
I said that VMs spoke for guru without consulting guru
using their laymen's eyes or viewpoint to do so
without the attainment of the enlighten, they using layman's eyes to measure a buddha

thus this student co-relate his expressing his personal opinion regarding buddha dharma....
I don't know whether it's exaggerating or not. Hehehe."

hahaha. he is being humble!  
must match up to the article's content

Hahahaha, I thought he was referring to the last sentence of "please express your viewpoints too."
Perhaps that comment is his weirdest comment as far as I know hahahaha. But then I agree with you if he's just being humble and joking when referred to that passage :D

Btw, he shares many perspectives related to buddha dharma and the faculty of psychology. Smart person!

yes. I know he is smart. 
you forget I am scary? I can read a person also from his speech. 
hehe hehe hehe

Light orbs ---I can see some of them when I close my eyes.
I can feel them around me as well
some even touches my head to bless me

i experienced the touching a few months after I took refuge
I think i will write about them soon 

hahaha
who cares? they treat me like a crazy fellow anyway. so go shock them some more!
cheers

I believe you will be an eccentric icon when you're working in Indonesia. Fellow students here are way better at 'testing' your emotions. So the road of cultivation and propagating Dharma are really not like Cinderella story.
Cheers,

u should not forget GM will ensure i m ok. also sharing dharma any where with any one all depends on their karmic influence. why forsee problems before they arise?
hehe. create suffering only. 
GM teaches situational responsive action during kalachakra event. 
a true yogi uses his knowledge of dharma to balance karmic energy.
hehe. thats how profound cultivation with dharma knowhow is. Agree?

cheers

I like your reply fashi.
You know that we, students studying business & administration are taught to foresee problems before they arise. That our mindset is set to always making Plan A and Plan B. When the former fails, you still have the latter to go with. However I somewhat disagree with this theory when this is applied in our life, friendship, works etc. Yes, it does create suffering since the ego is there to satisfy to its expectation.

I believe what GM teaches as 'situational responsive action' feels more suitable to my thinking since we're given the chance to learn to let go of all unnecessary things at any given moment.

Thanks for sharing this important stuff. Now I know how to act accordingly.

haha. 
there is Impermanence
so plan a plan b also might not work
in Sunzhi art of war - u need to study your opponent n his mindset n not assume he will behave in a certain pattern.

arm with 4noble truth u should fare better. hahaha


thats practicing reading mind.
when u are cool calm n clear minded, u direct your light onto someone n u slowly glean his energy
hehe scary?

GM can do this easily!
we can too when we listen closely to his teachings

hahaha

Oh that just makes sense.
An aikido master can tackle many black-belt taekwondo masters at one run since his key is in his calm mind.

Hahaha, thanks for this priceless conversation. It's like a puzzle being solved one by one.

haha
so trust GM n listen closely to him
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shall I try and shock you all more by sharing more on Light orbs and sightings?
How to direct light onto someone and slowly glean his energy? which is his Karmic Influence!
GM can, and so can you too. 

Listen Closely to GM!
Hahaha!

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School 


No comments:

Post a Comment