Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fashi, Can You See Clearly Without Spectacles?


I have Flu and somehow, a mild infection of my left eye!
At Borobudur, I am not using my prescription glasses, because using them I have distorted vision.
Vision with or without glasses is fine if I close One eye, either one will do.
Hahaha!

A student came and we went for dinner at a nearby Coffee-shop, last evening.
After dinner, a couple came and greet me and also instructed their kids to do so.

They sat down and we chat.
I was telling the husband to throw his gigantic ego away if he wants to stay at one job. He also has an aura of an old lady out to pick quarrels.
Then I told the wife that she has a very sorrowful incident coming up, best to cultivate and do charity too!

She ask: Fashi, can you see clearly without your spectacles?

Hahaha!
In terms of Aura reading, Can I?

The husband butted in and said, what Fashi said about me very accurate.

My eyes still not very well and worse if lighting is poor!

Well, I am practicing Jin-mu eye's exercises at least 3 times a day.
There is marked improvement already. :)

3 years ago, I also found out that spectacles or not, even with "short-sightedness" and slightly blurred vision, a person's aura can be read from a distance of about 10 feet away.

Remember the one that I saw as a Vulture kind of aura. Vulture like with old lean man features, short untidy hair with patches of white and black; nose hooked; cheeks sunken; mouth with thin lips.
Generally a very washed-out facade.

My host, the student that treated me to dinner, said he was pleasantly surprised and picked up some tips to cultivation & counseling too!

Well! If you are scared of my reading you, then stay at least more than 10 feet away! :)

However, please refrain from sending curious/hostile vibes my way, else no matter the distance, my "receptors" might pick up your curious/hostile signals!
Hahaha!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment