Monday, June 30, 2014

Links to GM's Speech 28-6-2014



06/28/2014 Nine Stages Dharma of the Great Perfection Dzogchen by Grand Master Lu-Ling Shen Ching Tze Temple

http://vimeo.com/99443669


2014年6月28日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「大圓滿九次第法」-西雅圖雷藏寺

http://vimeo.com/99443619



A fantastic speech with lots of interesting Keys!

1. You can be in Level 3 of Zen Mediation even when you are occupied with a task!
I talked about being in State of Meditation even while walking or talking or counselling someone.
Hehe! Also none believe me!



2. Boundaries Protection - Not necessary & WHY?

I also don't do this during group practices that I led in local chapters from the beginning and I gave the same reason that GM shared today! 
If you all understand what is Maha Perfection Dharma, you all will not have hounded me and tried all ways to force me to do this!

Hahaha!
This is an item that some Ignorant at Admin level, added to Cultivation Sadhanas too! 

A reverend did at least 2 types of Boundaries Protection before each cultivation session!
He fears for his well-being to the extreme! :)

Another student, JY, told me he does 3 methods of Armour Protection daily before he leaves his house to go to work!
This one also fears for his well-bing very much and lack understanding of Purpose of Cultivation too!


3. The Qi or Energy of Individuals can be easily read by A True Yogi, A Living Buddha, like GM Lu!
This is part of what I call Aura Reading!
Of course, most slandered me and alleged that I am lying! :)


Go enjoy these speeches & find out more keys that GM shared in the above session. :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment