Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pure Karma Semarang Event [6] - Abhiseka of 5 Dhyani Buddha









Helping individual to do offering and drawing blessing from Today's Yidam for them.
Today GM instructed me to change the 5-Great Achievement attributes into blessing from the 5 Dhyani Buddhas!

To some diligent students, this can be in the form of Abhiseka from 5 Dhyani Buddhas!

Hahaha! If you listen closely to GM, your Root Guru, you will know anything is possible as long as GM is present!

Remember GM said recently that those with Form are not as worthy as those without Form!

To me, it is the same as I draw 5-colored lights and instead of using them as 5-Great Achievements, I visualized each color representing the respective Dhyani Buddhas only! :)

Now understand what GM means that the Formless are more valuable or worthy?
The invisible 5 Buddha Crown can be bestowed on you by GM at anytime, as long as you are a diligent cultivator with all the RIGHT mindset and Efforts!

Or the Abhiseka of the 5 Dhyani Buddha for Brightness or Wisdom!:)

If you think that I am kidding or bluffing, go check with GM!
For those that understand Maha Mudra & Maha Perfection Dharma, you have no need to doubt me at all, agree?

And of course for those that have achieved Guru Yoga, you also concur with what I shared, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment