Monday, June 16, 2014

The Borobudur & Me 般若佛图与我 [1]



In 2011, after meditating here, when back at the hotel one evening, I saw a vision of my presenting a modular version of this mandala to GM.
However, somehow the modular one slipped & fell to the ground, breaking into fragments!

GM smiled at me and look at my heart chakra, the Borobudur in all its glory shining bright is in my heart chakra & I then projected this one from my heart chakra, presenting it to GM astrally!





Performing Great Prostration with Pure Karma's members, before we ascend this Mandala.
We are saying "Hi" to all Divinities here! :)











This is a real good place to just sit & relax!

Now with your cultivation technique of 9-steps breathing and Samadhi with Sakyamuni Buddha as your principle yidam and all Buddhas & Boddhisattvas of the 3 times & 10 directions, LET US HAVE FUN!


What is my vision this time?

Coming up soon. :)

Stay tune.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef




No comments:

Post a Comment