Tuesday, June 3, 2014

From Guru's Speech on 31-5-2014 - Yoga




GM said You will know whether you can or cannot invoke your Root Guru or any Yidam to merge or yoga with you!
There is no need to ask him for affirmation at all!

I remember Lain Jin fashi said I need to go tell GM about my side of the story if Core has wrongfully accused me of misdeeds!

In Tantrayana, One's Root Guru is always with One!

Seek within and not externally!

In the same speech. Guru said that the Titles & Honorary Ones bestowed on HIM are not as important or valuable as those bestowed by Divinities and are Formless and cannot be seen by the Human/Naked eye.



Remember my article about the 5-Buddhas Crowns being lifted from VMs' heads and flying into the Fire Offering pits and being decimated by the fires?

Hahaha!

I am also pointing to those with Physical Forms are no match for those Without Physical Forms!

As per GM, the Formless are only possible through One's own diligent efforts in Cultivation with a Genuine Guru's Guidance!

NO ONE can help you attained Buddhahood!

Hahaha!
See?
You only need to listen to GM, your Root Guru, and try your best to comprehend what he is trying to teach you!

If you think I talked rubbish, It is fine by me too! :)
But NEVER accused me of Lying!

What I have written, Seems GM backs me all the time!

There are some more interesting pointers in this same speech, go find them!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment