Saturday, July 26, 2014

放弃自己 Gave Up On Self




This was for Assignment [1] - Email from BB.

Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 12:05 AM
My view about BB email

Dear Fa shi,


First at all, I would like to said sorry to you, Fa shi, that I don't understand the question and I don't know how to answer it.
So so sorry!!

What I realize that BB didn't know what Fa shi doing all the time and he/she didn't understand it. Because he/she didn't like us together to do the fire puja, going to Indonesia to do the charity and cultivation and even a time at Mc Donald to hear fa shi teaching us.


Fa shi, I'm no clever person and not good memory and even lazy person too. 
Hehe... but, what fa shi & shi zun teach me, I understand but I don't know to express out.
All we do not only to think ourself but to all.(中生) .


What I can do for BB is, hope and wish shi zun can make BB to understand and hope BB will have a pure heart to help other people who need a help one day.


I hope Fa shi still continue to teach ... shi xiong....shi xiong, .... shi jie, .... shi jie, ... shi jie, ... shi xiong, .... shi jie and their kids, .... shi jie and family, ... shi jie, ... shi jie. 
I notice they all more knowledgeable.

I'm would like to say so sorry to Fa shi, if I have written a wrong words and out of the topic.
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom.

Best Regards,

~~~~~~~~~

When One thinks like the above, she should be sorry that she hinders herself.

What else can we teach this person?

How can we help if the Person, herself gave up on Self?


This round, Assignment [2], a phrase from True Buddha Sutra, many didn't bother to submit any comments too!

How sad that they didn't bother to even try!

Dear all, until you can show GM that you are sincerely willing to learn, No one can help you!

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment