Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Disintegration Into Light 散化为光


AA: Can we video chat now. Got something to tell you

BB: wait for a while, i'm finishing writing the project to a disc
i will call you afterwards

AA: Ok. I go dig out the thingy I want to tell u all about. It's from Japanese drama, mama ghost detective

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/ghost-mama-sousasen-episode-2/1-3


BB: fashi, you talk ghostly stuff at this hour lol :)

AA: Wait I find the part first

from 11:20 to 12:05 minutes of this video







I did this just now!

BB: ok can i call you now?

AA: disintegrating from top to toes into golden light

BB: i do that
that's a nice feeling when reciting mantra

AA: my left leg from middle to the toes has a very painful cramp kind of thingy

BB: disintegrating into scattering lights
what's the problem?

AA: ya. i tried so many ways still didn't go away, so I smile at GM n he smiled back
I chanted Guru's mantra, the long version, with visualization, the pain didn't go away.

I use the 9-steps breathing technique to expel darkness first through exhaling, didn't work.

So I draw and expel through the soles of both my feet, also don't work. :)

Ask GM to save me? :) No! Not yet.
I told GM that I am going to try a while more. 

Then this vision (Disintegrating into Light) came into my mind.

So I drew deep breath & slowly disintegrate as this breath travel down me.
The severe pain went away! :)


Dear all,
Remember the article GM wrote about Complete loss of Voice?
Someone cast Black Magic on GM, and he woke one morning feeling the throat very uncomfortable and loss of voice too.
GM did the Disintegration of Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Void to break the Black Magic Spell!

When something so tenacious didn't go away after many methods, this Disintegration method somehow appeared! :)

GM is present already, but I choose to persevere a little more. :)

I remember the Japanese Drama that I watched & tried the Disintegration!
It works!

So I went digging for this part to share. :)

You can do it too, if you have been practicing 9-steps breathing diligently and can already control the Qi or Light you draw in.

Methods abound, But you need the strong fundamentals!

Go enjoy the video & see for yourself!

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited from Notes of Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment