Monday, October 13, 2014

《杏枝》 Xing Zhi

Terjemahan Indonesia: Xing Zhi (Terjemahan Bahasa)
Source: 首頁 > 蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 243_荒誕奇談 > 杏枝
盧勝彥文集第243冊《荒誕奇談》。Lu Sheng Yan Literary Collection No. 243 [Incredible/Ridiculous Unusual Tales]



有一天晚上,我在夢中——
One night in my dream...

一位端麗的女子,穿紅色衣裳,腳穿紅鞋,曲線玲瓏,五官嫵媚,出現在我的床前。
A graceful & pretty lady wearing red-coloured dress and shoes, slender silhouette, charming features, appeared in front of my bed.

她說:
She said:

「我叫杏枝。」
I am Xing Zhi.

我問:
I asked:
「不知有何事?」
What is the matter?

她說:She said: 

「明日你上雷藏寺做護摩,有一位企業家何某,會去拜訪你,請你告訴何某,說我杏枝在此等他。」
Tomorrow when you go up to Lei Zang Temple to do Homa, an entrepreneur by surname of He will come visit you, please tell him that I, Xing Zhi, is waiting here for him.

我說:I said:
「這是小事,我會辦到的。」
This is a small matter, I will be able to do.

她說:She said: 

「謝謝盧師尊!謝謝盧師尊!」
Thank you Grandmaster Lu! Thank you Grandmaster Lu! 

她笑容滿面,非常高興。
She left with much happy smile.



第二天,我上雷藏寺。
The next day, I went up to Lei Zang Temple.

果然貴賓中有一位何某,特別遞上他的名片,上書某集團的董事長。
Sure enough, there is a VIP with surname He, he specially handed me his business card, with Chairman of certain group printed on it.

我問:I asked:

「你是何XX?」
Are you He X X?

他答:He answered: 

「正是。」
Yes.

何XX看起來是中年富商,臉方方泰泰的。
He X X looks like a middle age wealthy merchant, with squarish & straight.

我說:I said:

「昨夜我有一夢,一名女子叫杏枝,紅衣紅鞋,說要在這裡等你。」
Last night, I had a dream, a lady by the name of Xing Zhi, red-coloured dress and shoes, said she will wait for you here.

何某一聽,當場愕然失色,臉都綠了,汗水涔涔而下。
Upon hearing these, He immediately lost colour, face become greenish, copious sweat pour down.

我問:I asked: 

「她是誰?」
Who is she?

何某要我借一步說話。
He took me aside to talk.

他告訴我:He told me:

「我正是為此事而來的。杏枝是我外面的女人,然而為了一件小事,我們不合,她竟然上吊自殺。」
I came here because of this matter. Xing Zhi is my woman outside, because of a small dispute, she went and hang herself.

他說:He said: 

「此次來,特別請盧師尊超度她的。」
This visit, specially request Grandmaster Lu to do Bardo Delivery for her.

我占算一下,我說:
I did a Predict, I said: 

「這件事,恐怕超度不得!」
This matter, I am afraid cannot do Bardo Deliverance!

他說:He said:

「盧師尊有大法力,無所不能,怎能說超度不得?」
Grandmaster Lu has great dharma power, nothing that can't be done, why say can't do Bardo Deliverance?

我說:I said:

「怨恨太重,業力太重,我確實超度不得!」
Resentment too heavy, Karma strength too heavy, I really can't do Bardo delivery!

這位何某,竟然說,他有急事,就匆匆的下山而去。
This He, even said he has urgent matters and rush away.

後來:Later: 

我才知道,何某與杏枝之間,有大摩擦,不是小事。
I got to know that between He & Xing Zhi has great dispute, not small matter.

這位杏枝的女子,才上吊自殺,自殺時,穿紅衣紅鞋,是要尋仇的。
Thus this Xing Zhi hang herself, and she intends to seek revenge that is why she wore red-coloured dress and shoes when committing suicide.

據說:It is said that:
何某下山不久,竟然得到惡疾,幾個月就離開人間了。
Not long after He left, he even got lethal illness, and died a few months later.



我說:I said: 

這件事的來龍去脈,我是不太清楚,不便在此臆測。
This matter and its ins & outs, I am not very clear, not good to speculate.

但,But, 

這確實是一件「女鬼尋仇」的故事。
This is truly an incident of [Female ghost exact revenge]. 

我在此奉勸人:I humbly suggest to you all:

藏瑕匿垢,冒濫馨香的事,莫作!
Hiding Defects and Dirt, abuse fragrance (Stands of women), these matters, do not do!

為人不要太超過!
Do not be too Over! 

---

Lotuschef's comments:

Now think: Is there no solution?

What if HE shows remorse and truly wants to resolve the Negatives he created with Xing Zhi?

Should HE not ask GM Lu for methods to gradually say sorry to Xing Zhi?

Hahaha!

Can't do Bardo Deliverance NOW, doesn't mean that can't do later when Xing Zhi is less resentful, agree?

HE should not have rush away, agree?

HE is truly not honest with GM Lu!

There is something called : Negotiation!

PS: These comments are just my views, you may choose to differ. 


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment