Thursday, October 23, 2014

拆了「不二門」Dismantled [ Not Second Door]



蓮生活佛著作盧勝彥文集184_給你點上心燈

曾到某寺參訪,見山門入口,高高的矗立一大門樓,上書三個大字「不二門」。
Visited a certain temple, at the entrance, there is an erect big door with 3 words [Not Second Door] inscribed on it.

我說:「拆了不二門!」
I said: Dismantle the [Not second door] sign!

眾人訝異問:「為什麼?」
Crowd was surprised and asked: Why

我說:「畫蛇添足!」
I said: [Draw snake add limbs!] (means frivolous or pointless act)

我不走「不二門」進寺,而是繞開「不二門」,從旁而過。
I did not enter temple through the [Not Second Door], but loop around it and enter from the sides.

我也來個「畫蛇添足」,嘻嘻!
I did the [Draw snake add limbs] too, hehe!
我今天,就告訴大家,何以「不二門」是「畫蛇添足」?

其因何在?
What is the reason?

昔日。
In Former days.



波斯匿王問世尊:
King Prasenajit asked World Supreme One:

勝義諦中有世俗諦否?
若言無,智不應二。
若言有,智不應一。
一二之義,其義云何?
Is there any worldly truth within the Elemental Truth?
If say don't have, wisdom should not be two.
If say have, wisdom should not be one.
Meaning of One & Two, how to explain?


世尊答:
World supreme one answered:

大王,汝於過去龍光佛中曾問此義,我今無說,汝今無聽。無說無聽,是名為一義二義。」
Great king, when you were at the Dragon Light Buddha's presence have you asked this meaning, I did not say anything, you didn't hear anything. Nothing spoken nothing heard, is termed One truth two truths.

又:世尊一日見文殊在門外立,乃曰:「文殊!文殊!何不入門來?」
and: World supreme one said to Manjusri one day upon sighting him standing outside the door: Manjusri! Manjusri! why don't come enter the door?

文殊曰:「我不見一法在門外,何以教我入門。」
Manjusri said: I do not see one dharma outside the door, why instruct me to enter door.

第一則是說,波斯匿王與世尊的對答,勝義諦、世俗諦的智慧。是一?是二?
The first passage is about dialogue between King Prasenajit & the World supreme one, on Ultimate or elemental truth's, worldly truth's, wisdom. Is One? Is two?

世尊的回答,重點在「我今無說,汝今無聽」,試問,是一義,還是二義?
The main point in world supreme one's reply is [I did not say anything, you didn't hear anything], question is, is the truth or meaning, One or Two?

試參看看!什麼玩意?
Try figuring! what are you getting at?

第二則更清楚,世尊叫文殊菩薩入門,文殊菩薩答得妙:
The second passage is even clearer, world supreme one asked Manjusri Boddhisattva to enter the door, and the unique answer was:

「門外無法,門內豈有法?」
[No dharma outside the door, how can there be dharma within?]

所以文殊菩薩說,何以叫我入門?
That's why Manjusri Boddisattva said, why ask me to enter the door?

試參看看!法在何處?
Try figuring these! Where is Dharma?

我覺得有一件事,簡直太好笑了,想起來,便哈哈大笑一番。
There is a matter, which is truly hilarious, upon recalling it, I laugh heartily.

我有一、二位弟子,自認佛法高妙。
I have one, two student, perceived that their own knowledge of Buddha Dharma is highly special.

在我這兒學佛,久久?「無所得」。
Learning Buddha dharma with me for very long? [didn't achieve anything].

於是跑到一個自稱「不二門」、「勝義諦」的道場,在那裡高唱:
Thus they ran to one temple that self proclaimed as [Not Second Door], [First elemental truth], and loudly sing:

「哇!終於破參了!」[wow! finally figure out!]
「哇!終於開悟了!」[wow! finally enlightened!]
「哇!終於見道了!」[wow! finally sight path!]

於是,在別的道場中搖旗吶喊,耀武揚威。
Thus they went to other temples flagging and loudly boast of their successes.

對?我這位「無所得」的師父,高喊:「快過來,這邊才對!」
As to me, the [cannot get anything] guru, loud yell: come over here then correct!

我今天,看了看這些「蠢蛋」弟子,他們尚不知天有多高,地有多厚呢!
Today, when I take a look at these [stupid egg] students, they still don't know how high is the sky and how thick is the Ground!

我很想問問:
I gladly like to ask:

你說,這邊是「哪邊」?
You said, this side is [which side]?

你說,勝義諦是那一個「義」?
You said, First elemental truth is which [truth]?

你說,見道是見個什麼「道」?
You said, sighted path is sighting which [path]?

你說,入不二門,「門」在哪裡?
You said, enter not second door,  where is this [door]?

我實實在在的告訴大家,仔細聽好。
Listen attentively and I frankly tell all of you.

世尊說:「我今無說,汝今無聽。」
(這才是法)
World supreme one said: [I did not say anything, you didn't hear anything]
(This then is Dharma)

文殊菩薩說:「門外無法,門內豈有法?」
(無法才是法)
Manjusri Boddhisattva said: [No dharma outside the door, how can there be dharma within?]
(No Dharma then is Dharma)

我寫這篇短短的文字,智慧高超的弟子,參參看!

你如果參得明白,便隨我哈哈大笑。

如果仍然不明白,隨便大家去哪裡,反正你在我這兒,得不到什麼的!

我要罵這幾個毛頭小子:
「蠢蛋!你破嗀了沒?」
「蠢蛋!你孵出什麼鳥?」

~~~~~~~~~~~~
波斯匿王(梵名 Prasenajit,巴利名 Pasenadi),又译作鉢逻犀那恃多王,逻犀那恃多王、啰洗曩喻那王。意译“胜军王”、“胜光王”、“和悦王”、“月光王”、“明光王”。古印度憍萨罗国国王,子毗琉璃祇陀

波斯匿王相传与释迦牟尼佛同日出生,为释尊教团之檀越、大外护者,兼领有迦尸国,与摩揭陀国并列为大强国。

晚年巡狩国中,王子毗琉璃发兵,杀尽大内武士,因而篡位,波斯匿王被流放,卒于迦毗罗卫城释迦族王者之礼厚葬之。后来太子祇陀,也被毗琉璃杀死。

在《杂阿含经》与《中阿含经》中有载有许多波斯匿王与释迦佛求教的故事。波斯匿王曾因为发胖而苦,要求佛陀教他减肥的方法。要他节食、节制睡眠、多运动、多思考,保持谦逊的态度。波斯匿王不久就减肥成功。


Prasenajit[波斯匿王] (Skt; Pali Pasenadi; Jpn Hashinoku-o)

The king of Kosala of ancient India in Shakyamuni's time.
He is also known as the father of Shrimala, the Indian queen noted for her devotion to Buddhism.
According to the Medium-Length Agama Sutra, King Prasenajit was the same age as Shakyamuni. He ruled the middle Ganges Valley from Shravasti, the capital of Kosala. 
Under his reign, Kosala rose to prominence as one of the two most powerful kingdoms in India, the other being Magadha.


龍光王佛
為過去久遠前之佛。據仁王護國般若波羅蜜多經卷上載,於過去十千劫龍光王佛之世,舍衛國波斯匿王已於此佛所,為四地菩薩,釋尊為八地菩薩。
~~~~~~~~~~~~

This article also goes back to the Diamond sutra's concepts and recent articles of GM that I translated.

Form is No Form! 
No Form then Is Form! 

Hahaha! 

The Have and Don't Have!

Mind boggling! 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment