Sunday, October 12, 2014

做你自己吧!Be Yourself!

Terjemahan Indonesia: Jadilah Dirimu Sendiri!
  


蓮生活佛/文

  我學佛,曾欲求一名「大師」當依怙,這是一般人的心理,一點也不為過。
I study Buddhism, intending to seek a [Senior Teacher] to take refuge with. This is mindset of most, nothing wrong with this.

  在顯教,我皈依: 
In Sutrayana/Exoteric Buddhism, I took refuge with:

  印順導師(李炳南居士推介)
Guiding Teacher Yin Shun (Recommended by Kulapati Li Bing Nan).

  樂果法師(趙基居士推介)。
Reverend Le Guo (Recommended by Kulapati Zhao Ji).

  道安法師(王一之居士推介)。
Reverend Dao An (Recommended by Kulapati Wang Yi Zhi).

  在南投碧山岩寺受菩薩戒,是禪銘法師推介,如學禪師極力贊同。
In Nantou Bi Shan Yan Temple, accepted Boddhisattva Discipline ceremony as Recommended by Reverend Chan Min, Zen master Ru Xue strongly Recommended.

  受戒三師即覺光法師、慧三法師、賢頓法師。
The 3 teachers of the Discipline ceremony were Reverends Jue Guang; Hui San; Xian Tun.

  我曾想依覺光法師。(可惜在香港,受挑撥)
I intended to take refuge with Reverend Jue Guang. (Sadly was alienated in HK)

  我曾想依印順導師。(可惜一樣有人挑撥,我台灣住家,就正好在印順導師隔壁,只隔一牆) 
I intended to take refuge with Guiding teacher Yin Shun. (Sadly also someone alienated, my residence in Taiwan, just next door to Guiding Teacher Yin Shun, separated by one wall)

  我到了美國,曾想依怙: 
Arrived in America, had thought to take refuge with:

  宣化上人。選未皈依,就先被倒打一把,令我入美國海關,先被叫進小白屋,免費按摩兩年。
Venerable Xuan Hua. Not yet take refuge already got hit, causing me to be called into a little white house while entering America at Immigration Clearance, getting "Free Massage" for 2 years.

  星雲大師。還未皈依,也先被整,我的連載「佛王之王」,被拉了下來。
Reverend Xing Yun. Still have yet to take refuge, also got played, my [Buddha King of King] was dragged down.

  至此,在顯教學佛,夢碎!
Till this point, learning Exoteric Buddhism's dream has been fragmented!

  在密教,我皈依:
In Tantrayana/Esoteric Buddhism, I took refuge with:

  普方上師,修準提佛母。
Vajra Master Pu Fang, cultivating Cundi Bodhisattva Sadhana.

  十六世大寶法王噶瑪巴,得五佛嚴頂灌。
His Holiness 16th Karmapa, receiving 5-Buddhas strict crown abhiseka.

  薩迦證空上師,得諸尊灌頂,上師灌頂。
Sakya Dezhung Rinpoche - Kunga Denpe Nyima, receiving Abhiseka for many yidams, Vajra Master Abhiseka.

  了鳴和尚,紅教諸密,密、密密。
Reverend Liao Ming, Nyingma various Secrets, Secrets, Secrets secrets.

  四大法王之一,大錫杜巴灌頂。
One of the 4 great Dharma Kings, Dasidupa (pinyin) abhiseka.

  最後依:吐登達爾吉上師,得無數灌頂加持,無上密等。我受吐登達爾吉上師,教誨甚多,我對之,非常的恭敬,不敢或忘。
Lastly, took refuge with Guru Thubten Taerchi, receiving countless Abhiseka, Anuttarayoga Tantra & etc. I received much teachings from this Guru, and I am very respectful and dare not forget.

  至此,在密教學佛,差強人意!
Till now, learning Buddhism in Tantrayana, be satisfactory in a manner.

  這樣子繞了一大圈,我覺得「對自己要有信心」,「自信」很重要,修行之事,自然要先有依怙,學師父的法,但一樣要有「自信」,自信自己可以成佛,可以走自己的路。
Circling a big round, I feel [have confidence in self]; [Self Confidence] very important, pertaining to Cultivation matters, naturally must have refuge, learn Teachers' Dharma, but similarly must have [Self Confidence], Confident that Self will attain Buddhahood, can walk one's own way.

  我們依怙佛、法、僧,恭敬佛、法、僧、上師,三皈四皈,最後的主旨是「做你自己吧!」這也是自皈依,自燈明。
We take refuge in Buddha, dharma, Sangha, respectfully honouring Buddha, Dharma, Sangha, Vajra Master, 3 or 4 refuge, the final direction is [Be Yourself]!
This is also Refuge in Self, Self Affirmation.

  最後,我終於明白了,「師父引進門,修行在個人」,我們不可能永遠依賴著師父,將來成佛作祖,就是「做你自己吧!」
Finally, I understand, [Guru leads us into school, Cultivation depends on Individual self], we cannot rely on Guru forever,when you become Buddha be the master, that is to [Be Yourself!]

  在我皈依來、皈依去,依怙來、依怙去的時期,也有人對我說:
After taking refuge here and there, when relying here and there, someone said to me:

  「盧勝彥,你依這個師父不對,要依我!」
Lu Sheng Yan, you rely on this teacher, not right, rely on me!

  「盧勝彥,你依這個師父,只是幼稚園,要依我!」
Lu Sheng Yan, you rely on this teacher, only Kindergarden, rely on me!

  「盧勝彥,你師父尚未明心見性,如何教你明心見性,快來皈依我!」
Lu Sheng Yan, you teacher has yet to be Fully realised, how to teach you Full Realisation, quickly come and take refuge with me!

  「盧勝彥,你師父不教你,我來教你,你要皈依我!」
Lu Sheng Yan, your teacher doesn't teach you, but I will teach you, so come take refuge with me!

  「盧勝彥,你師父佛理不明,我佛理才明,你要皈依我!」
Lu Sheng Yan, your teacher doesn't understand Buddha Philosophy, but I do, you come take refuge in me!

  嘿!有很多人,要拉我入他們的教派呢!
Hei! (sigh). There are many who wanted to pull me into their sector or schools!

  然而,經歷了這麼多的師父,得了這麼多的法,我對自己有信心,我自信「真佛密法」可以達彼岸,我證量愈多,愈有自信,完完全全一點也不動搖,一點也不迷惑。
However, experiencing through with so many teachers, received so many Dharma, I am confident in Self, I am confident that [True Buddha Tantric Dharma] can reach the other shore. The more affirmation I have, the more confident I am, completely won't be moved or affected, not even a little confused or deluded.

  我做我自己,不必為誰而活,不必為誰去演別人喜歡的角色,我就演我自己。
I be myself, not live for anyone, no need to act a role that for others' liking, I just act myself.

  我是一個獨立的我,自我肯定自己,這種事只有佛與佛知道。
I am an independent Me, I affirmed myself, this type of matter is only known between Buddhas.

  我印證佛,佛印證我。
I affirmed Buddha, Buddha affirmed me.

  我很快樂,因為我自主了。別人說我什麼,我根本不在乎,我根本不在意別人怎麼看我,我活我自己的。
I am very happy, because I am independent already. What others said about me, I basically/completely not bothered, I am completely not bothered at how people look at me, I live my own life.

  我昂首挺胸,自己覺得又莊嚴又殊勝,這才是「華光自在佛」的本色!
I can head up chest out (Upright & confident), I feel dignified and extraordinarily supreme, this then is [Lotus Light At Ease Buddha]'s true character!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

居士是一种对人的称谓,梵语为迦罗越 kulapati,可以指居财之士、居家之士、在家学佛者。

Kulapati is a Sanskrit word for headperson of a lineage.
In common English parlance, Chancellor or Rector is sometimes used. "One whose greatness in comparison to others has been recognized or whose undisputed authority is unhesitatingly accepted "
In ancient India, the head person of a Gurukul was also called Kulapati. 
For example, Maharsi Garga was the kulapati of a Gurukul (university).
In modern times the post of Kulapati is sometimes a political choice. 

The general consensus is that Kulapati is a distinguished celebrity who commands respect and reverence from one and all and provides academic leadership to a large educational institution or network.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also read: The Aura of Wisdom [Ch.23] The Sutra and Tantra Traditions 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all,
Being Self is very important!
Then you can really cultivate to [自主生死 -control you own destiny]!

This is a key target of cultivation too! 


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment