Monday, April 23, 2012

Seeing Kalachakra

Terjemahan Indonesia : Melihat Kalachakra



Dear fashi,

Glad to hear that you have great retreat.
Would like to share experience with my son.

Yesterday, Duncan suddenly cried at around 7pm after napping at home.
He just point to a corner and cried.
We moved him to our bed room, he cried even louder and point to
corner. Then we chant GM mantra and he stopped crying.

Later we asked him, who he saw, was it grand pa or old man , old lady
?  He said no. He saw a blue body with many hands. The size is about
my size. I showed him Buddha, Buddhishava & protector pictures. He
pointed to Kalachakra with big eye. I told him don't worry, he is
dharma protector. After that, he slept well for whole night.

Just wonder, any reason Kalachakra appear to let him see ?
Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!

Yes, retreat is great! I am still in retreat till Friday. Will surface on Saturday for fire puja.

D has a great affinity with Buddha. Kalachakra is one derivative of Buddha.

Moreover, he attended the recent Kalachakra event too.

Seeing any Dharma protector is good, as it evidenced they are protecting him round the clock.

I started seeing Acala about a week after I take refuge, but only when I cultivate then I realised that this is to let me know I am protected by Dharma Protectors all the time.

This "seeing" also reminds one to not breach precepts or disciplines, else the Protectors will leave us.

Cheers :)

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] by Lotus Nino on April 24, 2012 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 22 April 2012 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: Seeing Kalachakra [...]

    ReplyDelete