Monday, April 23, 2012

Affinity



Terjemahan Indonesia : Jodoh

 

From Facebook of  Aaron Fernandez

Grand Master Sheng Yen Lu

In my live I never met 1 Master who do not manipulated people
I never met a master who do not lie to people
I never met a master who is not arrogant and egocentric
I never met a Master who has a great understanding
I never met a Master who is compassionated and Kind
I really never met a Master Until I meet you and begin to Understand Buddha Dharma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



人的情感是由前世的緣份和今世的憐愛所產生的,不要去計較惡緣或善緣,只要我們能以真情待人,就宛如蓮花出於污泥而不染一樣。
〈恭錄自盧勝彥文集--隨心集〉

Our feelings stem from affinity of past lives and attachments in this life. We should not haggle over good or bad affinities.
As long as we treat people with sincerity, we will remain pure as lotuses untainted by mud.
(Excerpt from Sheng-yen Lu's Book: Go with Your Heart)

translated by padmakumara
designed by yamantaka999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This afternoon, I have been chatting with Guru about Affinity.

I received an email at 16:04 from a fellow student, R, who told me that his little boy, Duncan saw Kalachakra. Anyway, he looks like a little Buddha, so really no big surprise that he sighted Kalachakra.

Hahaha!

Well, I pointed out a few students that were my students from past lifetime to Guru. He showed me more.

I then made a vow to not take any disciples this visit to the sentient realm and have them all take refuge with Guru instead.

Guru said previously that those ordinated personnel can accept disciples under them when they have been ordinated for  more than 10 years.

I just wish to live alongside Guru,  as long as Guru does for more than a 100years.

The passage from Aaron Fernandez, is all explained by the extract from Guru's article quoted.

It is Affinity that draws all of us to take refuge with Guru and most of us have very very deep or long affinity from more than one past life.

To many, it might seem to be an unfair advantage that Buddhas when they visit the sentient realm, come as great masters or emperors.

As Buddha said: The whole Universe is Mine!

The most important fact is that each individual can become a Buddha if they have Affinity and cultivate accordingly.

First settle the Karmic influences and have fun cultivating with Guru's guidances!

:)

[I am sharing a new angle of what Retreat is.

There is no need to go hide in a remote cave far away from civilization or lock oneself up in a room and distant self from others.

As one can be in eternal Samadhi state, Retreat is very much the same and truly depends on one's mindset.

I hope that my statements won't result in  Retreat centres closing down from lack of business though! Hehe!]

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] by Lotus Nino on April 24, 2012 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 22 April 2012 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: Affinity [...]

    ReplyDelete