Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guru's Guidance



 

1. Grandmaster again gave blessing to your brother-in-law suffering from cancer. Please continue medical treatment. Also blessings to all named.

2. As to the blog you propagate Dharma with much sincerity and the charitable donation to orphanages in Cambodia, Grand master blesses your efforts.

3. Guru's teaches: Do not see me as a [Chu Jia ren/Monk], I am not extreme minded; not off putting; I am very diligent; always maintaining an at ease and happy disposition; I am heartily happy;  living very true and steadfast; not false and unreal; everything gushing naturally forth from deep within my heart.

[Adapted from A monk from Heaven and Earth].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I share this for all sponsors of the Donation of bowls and spoons to orphanages in Cambodia. Guru blesses all who has charitable heart and compassion to help the needies, easing their paths in life.

I also like to share Guru's statement, quoted from one of his books.

I humbly believe that the values of a monk should be that of each individual's target in life.

To live happily and at ease and sharing that around too.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment