Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Going towards Darkness [2]

This is from Lotus Bill Giam:-

I know the person mentioned in this article and I believe that there is a serious misunderstanding between 2 good person. (Lotus Chef and the person mentioned in this article) About the comments mentioned about why the head quarters was shut down was not because of (the person’s show off act that brought neighbor’s unhappiness) but because the headquarter was residing in a residential estate, and not suppose to function as a place for religious purposes. (Under URA ruling). Frankly speaking, I have different points of view for this person, and I know he is doing things not to please everyone but still following the teachings of our grandmaster . For what I know, he has a heart of gold and he always give his all to our grandmaster. I have great respect for both Lotus Chef and this person. Really sorry if I offended anyone writing this comment. I can vouch for this person and time will definitely tell the truth. This is really just a misunderstanding and I think sometimes later we will have a good laugh when we see this article again, together. 莲花净译合十

My reply:

Hahaha! Time will Definitely tell the Truth Indeed!
Well, everyone is entitled to his own view points of course.
I applaud Lotus Bill sharing his own views and feelings.

[I know he is doing things not to please everyone but still following the teachings of our grandmaster ] – Teachings of Grandmaster is similar to Buddha – Bring Happiness to All.]

:)

Amituofo.
Lama Lotsuchef

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish all readers to apply what you have learn of 4 Noble Truths and Buddha's Basic Philosophy to answer the following questions:-

1. Headquarter was shut down due to violation of Urban Redevelopment Authority's ruling. The premises existed for a long period and so does the ruling.

Who brought the Authority's attention to act?

The immediate neighbours are both legal professionals.

Does this person has the support of Root Guru; Buddhas; Boddhisattvas; .....?

2. Do you know the subject in question very thoroughly to vouch for him/her?

3. Were you present when he/she turned away Dharma Propagators of True Buddha School?

Yes! Dharma Propagators and not students, to be exact!

4. How many times have you heard him/her start his/her speeches with: [ What I am telling you all today is a bit difficult, I do not think you all will understand]?

These turned people off, giving them the view that you are all superior and intelligent.

In actual fact, if they but take another view of your lack of intelligence in understanding the subject of your chosen speech, you will have their sympathies, do you agree?

[taking another view - please study the 4 noble truths and utilise them frequently.]

5. Are you aware that he/she claimed credits for others' projects while the one he/she promised did not even kick start?

6. Why did attendance drop drastically within 3months of his/her promotion?

7. Were you present when he/she is reprimanding someone from hearsay and did not give the person a chance to explain the actual situation?

8. Do you truly know me?

Hahaha!

I would like to say that we all answer our own individual's karma.

I am a real bad person too! :)

We all have our own demons working constantly at turning us into bad eggs.

All I can do is resist the demons and stay focus, if that involves avoiding certain people or places that will very likely cause negatives to arise, then I would gladly do so.

Once again, I would humbly suggest to all to listen closely to our Root Guru and no one else.

I sincerely hope all will use Buddha's teachings and philosophy to make the 6 realms a better place for all.

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment