Friday, April 13, 2012

A Compassionate Thought

This is in response to sponsorship drive for the 1,000 pieces of pendants for Indonesian Kalachakra Event. Sponsors get a free aura reading through photo.

29-2-2012


CS: FaShi,

Amitofo, please give me your account no. detail

Cheers

Om Guru Lien Shen Siddhi Hum

 

LC: Please send your latest picture

Account name: XXXXXXXXX

POSB Savings Account: XXXXXXXXX

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom.

Lama Lotuschef

 

CS: Amitofo Fa Shi,

Don't need the picture, just want to contribute. Thank you

 

LC: Then give me your name n address so I do blessing at fire puja for you and family.

Amituofo.

 

CS: Amitofo Fa Shi,

I have sent it ready, Thanx for your blessing, you have done ready :)

Om Guru Lien Shen Siddhi Hom

 

11-4-2012

HS: Dear Sister D,

I sent a check in the amount of $XX to your resident address. :-)

This is an offering to Lama Lotus Chef.

You should receive it in the next few days.

Please help me to deposit it to Fa Shi.

Thank you for your time.

 

LC: Hi HS, thanks for the offering.

But how to I thank you for all your efforts in setting up and maintaining the blog??

hehe...

cheers

 

HS: Dear Fa Shi,

Everytime when you focus 100% of your heart to help others,

it is already a big gift to me. :-)

 

LC: I am extremely touched!

Grateful always to Guru for giving me such a big family

and also teaching me so much within such a short time

thanks a million my dear HS

cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am moved by these students who understand that with just a charitable thought, you are blessed.

Remember the story of Guru trying to buy a big fish to save it's life?

He was sad that he could not pay the price asked. He did Bardo delivery instead.

However, he was told by Golden Mother that Just the Thought of saving a life is already enough. This is a Compassionate Thought.

Boddhicitta! The Essence of Buddhas and Boddhisattvas!

The pendants contains many Dharani and also True Buddha Sutra. This is sharing Dharma and also the blessings of Guru with all.

Offering to Sangha. This advance what Sangha does in propagating Dharma and succouring sentient beings.

:)

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment