Sunday, April 29, 2012

Affinity – Disciple from a Previous Lifetime



Terjemahan Indonesia: Jodoh – Murid Dari Suatu Kehidupan Lampau

© 2016 Himalayan Art And Handicraft LLC.

Student HL: I dream of Fashi frequently. Fashi taught me how to use the Dorje/Vajra Septre to help people. Sometimes I find that I have no power and there are too many needing help, I refer them to Guru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did I taught her?

:)

The Dorje can beam light energy to cleanse and purify and also bless.

HL told me that she dreams of me almost daily and I teach her how to cultivate and in turn use the know how to help others.

Yes! She is one of my disciples from some previous lifetime!

The Affinity draws her back to cultivate with me.
She is one of them that affinity has matured and join me.

Hehe!

I remember sharing the use of the Dorje with a reverend months after I took refuge with True Buddha School.

He said he dare not use this method for fear that Central will "kill" him!

However, I witnessed him teaching other students to do so months later!

I stopped sharing with him hence.

Dear all, our affinity with Guru when matured will enable us to learn from Guru astrally.

Guru has said many times that students dream of him teaching them.

Let's cultivate diligently!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Restored on 3 July 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment