Friday, April 13, 2012

Grateful Heart

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Dear Reverend, Greetings to you.

Didn’t write “Grateful Thanks” email to you for quite a long while.

Today I suddenly recall that the month of April is my First anniversary of participating in fire puja cultivation.

Time flies, in this year’s fire puja sessions have truly helped me a lot. Very grateful for your continuous efforts. Not only am I healthier (at least my gastric ailments have shown marked improvements), even all those XXX feeling problems also decreased markedly HAHA.

Thank for helping me with bardo deliverance of fetus spirit; also teaching us to dedicate merits to all sentient beings; and reminding us to do our homework; plus many many yet to express thanks.

:oops:  :love and kisses: to represent them. Haha!

Also grateful thanks for helping W. Although can’t thank you in person, but we all will remember forever deep within our hearts.

Amituofo

Your Forever grateful Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone

Receiving these mails, I am deeply grateful to Root Guru’s continuous guidance and blessing.

Grand master, I love you!

 

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment