Friday, April 20, 2012

Dharma

Wisely Huang

Amitofo Fashi,

GM said [Sydney Oct 2010]
"When you are on the Moon & the only one there, there’s no Dharma, therefore there is no doctrine."

============================

Dharma always exist whether Buddha is present or not present.
so, Dharma is exist on the moon too right? Dharma is a universal truth that Buddha found on His meditation. A path to find our Buddha nature.

I don't really understand what GM is saying. Maybe it's about don't be too strict to doctrine and forgot the essential?

When speaking about this.. I remember about the Heart Sutra. It contains a deep line, "Na Dukha Samudaya Nirodha Magga". Speaking of no Dharma too

 

Francesca Poon

When you are the ONLY ONE, there is no rule to abide and no means of comparison. Therefore, like Buddha, one represents all and all is one.

There is no need for rules or doctrine as what ever you choose to do is Right and there is no wrong.

Seeing sentient beings as One is also what Buddha teaches.

That is the only way you are the universe n the universe is you.

No Self, No Constant, No Gain, No Expectation....

 

Why did I tell the fashi that insisted I need to abide by doctrine that I choose to be on the moon n not this sentient realm?

I am actually telling him that I am at one with all and No Differentiation...another of Buddha's teachings.

Sadly he keeps on talking loudly like lecturing me, this is his EGO, showing off in front of hundreds of fashi and fellow students.
I am glad that they see me as an idiot and talk down to me!
This fashi is a refugee that escape to HK and later ........
Also only know cantonese n not good in mandarin n hardly any english.

Hehe! If I start to talk to them in fluent english, will scare them, right? I am glad I can camouflage my knowledge and act stupid!!! Best not to hurt anyone.

 

Dharma is actually a philosophy of living happily and sharing that with all. When there is only One, Dharma is not necessary any more. This is what Guru means.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, I am effectively bi-lingual in English & Chinese. I love languages and like to study them whenever opportunity presents itself.

As to Buddha nature, it can not be seen or felt, therefore it can be said that it doesn't exist.

Likewise Dharma, can also be said to be non-existent!

Dharma also has no constant and changes with situation.

6th Zen Patriarch said the 18 pairs of opposites is not True Dharma. Like good and bad... right and wrong....

I forgot to let on that I have a pretty good memory and can remember parts of Guru's speech to quote when needed.

:) Hahaha!

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] by lotuschef on April 20, 2012 Feedback/Opinion on Dharma:- [...]

    ReplyDelete