Saturday, April 21, 2012

Astral Trip & Time Travel

On some trips in our dreams and some when in Samadhi, we can do something real time or not.

However, from my experiences to date, I find that I can go back in time to places where I have been living but not much interaction with other dwellers from that Time or period to make changes.

The question is whether we can make changes to the past when we sort of travel back to that period in time?

In Samadhi, we can go heal people in need but not with a shell to effect those healings. We go as a light form only.

Going back to a previous life like an estate owner's wife with golden blond hair and wearing wide skirts 0r can-can styled skirts and resting under the shade of a tree after a leisurely ride around the estate.

One experience some thing that had happened before and this is just a projection of memory from the past.

The one in heavenly realm as a lotus child is very realistic and my name is Lotuschef there too. Using what I learn from Guru, I invoke Guru; do prostration; form mudra of Guru and chant mantra; then form that of Mayura and chant mantra with visualization to unlock the spell that was cast upon me, which is freezing my fingers so as to prevent me from playing music.....

However, this can also be something that had happened in the past and it was projected from my memory too!

I came to the conclusion that we can make use of our astral ability to help someone and it is still up to that someone to decide whether they want to help themselves and perform the necessary or not.

It is still something to do with our MIND or WIll Power.

Hahaha!

Your opinion welcome.

:)

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

1 comment:

  1. Can you change the past in astral time travel?

    ReplyDelete