Friday, April 13, 2012

Boddhicitta - Dedication of merits [2]

This is extracted from Grateful Heart:-

[Thank for helping me with bardo deliverance of fetus spirit; also teaching us to dedicate merits to all sentient beings; and reminding us to do our homework; plus many many yet to express thanks.]

From the 4 Immeasurables that Guru taught us, the main point is to include all sentient beings from the 6 realms.

We do these with No Differentiation!

Rich or poor; weak or strong; whatever forms they present; all these have no effect on our Compassionate Heart to include all sentient beings in blessing empowerment from Guru and all Divinities.

The subject of [Going Towards Darkness]:-

What is Lotus Light Charity to you?

Why do you asked that offering for events to be donated there?

Why must we buy offering to suit Lotus Light's donation program?

Why do you instructed people not to offer [$$$] to you but donate to Lotus Light?

Why are you teaching people not to offer to Sanghas?

Are you aware that you don't need resources from these offering because you are wealthy, but other Sanghas need them?

I have no time for Lotus Light, you go represent me!

More ...................... [will share in other articles].

I joined Lotus Light Charity in early 2009. I promised to help out Elderly Care which includes the regular visits of distributing essential supplies to them.

These are rice, instant noodles, canned goods, toiletries, .......

I have seen other chapters buy offering for events and then donate these to Lotus Light.

I noticed that attendees of events in this chapter grabbed at the offering to bring home for their own use! Hahaha!

This phenomenon tells us that Compassion is truly lacking and most are not doing well because of prioritising SELF!

Just like those volunteers that choose from the offering first, the leavings to be donated to Lotus Light!

Sincerity too is deeply and sadly lacking!

An aged couple that recently lost their only child came to Lotus Light one day while I was there. They are neighbours of a volunteer, H.

I talked to them and they offered me a token of their appreciation.

I was folding lotuses and I asked them to drop the token (in a red packet) into the donation box near them.

Someone witnessed this and went to tell tales!

I was not given a chance to explain but bombarded no end. Hahaha!

I am deeply assured that Guru and Divinities will care for me and I wish to share with the needies.

It seems that these students are very insecured in their own well-being and do not trust Guru and Divinities to ensure they are well!

Power is from One's own cultivation and not to be bought; given; stolen .... from others!

Power derives from Boddhicitta, the more you care and want to help sentient beings, you will be given enough Power to do so.

Remember Guru spoke of Wish; Execute and Ultimate/ Fulfilling Boddhicitta again in recent events?

Hahaha!

:) A Heart that Encompasses All Sentient Beings!

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment