Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am a Fool!

Hahaha!

I am a fool! One of the greatest too!

No wonder Guru said I need to go for retreat.

I know what he meant is for me to allot more time to meditation.

Why?

In meditation, one can cultivate PURITY!

With Purity, one can then help sentient beings more effectively!

Guru's experiences are to be learn from. He is still compassionately sharing his all with all sentient beings despite their poor response.

Seeing those passing under the Empowerment Banners is a True Eye-Opener that Guru's teachings did not truly sink in for many; which includes all students from Vajra Master downwards.

Hahaha!

The wordings of a canto-pop surfaced, it is about Seeing the World with a Drunkard's Eyes 醉眼看世界.

Yes! many are truly Drunk!

How many truly listen to Guru's  --- Visualization ; Mudra and Mantra?

Which are the very basic requirement for cultivation.

Most of what I shared too,  Gone with the Wind!

From the questions many asked me and the auras of those that I had contact with, I am really sad to say that I am chipping at a nano fraction of a Gigantic Rock.

However, I promise to be more diligent in reaching out and sharing Dharma and I will next proceed to chip at micro fraction of the Gigantic Rock very soon!

I sincerely invite those with similar mindsets to join me and let us work to share Guru's teachings to a wider fraction of sentient realm!

Let us all help Guru work at the Rock!

Amituofo

Pure Karma

Lama Lotuschef

True Buddha School

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment