Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31-1-2012 Dream - Messages

2 weeks ago, I had a dream.
There are 2 rows of benches and about 20 people seated on each bench facing each other.
There is a 3 feet gap between the benches and GM walks along this space.

Someone announced that GM will be giving instruction on some Taoist cultivation methods.
Hehe!
I silently asked GM: Do I need to learn these?
GM replied: No! I only satisfying Sentient Beings wishes to make them happy only. They won't be able to use them anyway.

Gm stops about 4 person-space to my right, he used both hands and held the face of this person and then GM kissed his forehead.

Hahaha!

I then asked silently again: What about me? Aren't you going to kiss my forehead too?
GM shaked his head and answered: You don't need.

Well, I met Q and had a long chat with him on 26-1-2012.
GM told me in a dream early next morning to tell Q how to do certain Taoist cultivation technique.

I tried to contact Q on 27-1-2012 to go meet me in Caotun Temple's Golden Mother's Hall but didn't get through to him.
The instruction were too long and complicated and need to invoke GM & Golden Mother to explain clearly.

Well, GM has Plan B anyway.
What GM taught on 29-1-2012 regarding execution of invoking and deploying the heavenly generals & soldiers is what I am supposed to tell Q!

Hehe!
Isn't GM great?
I told Q at lunch before the event to invoke GM and then Golden Mother and ask all he wants, because I can't remember what I am suppose to tell him. He told me after the event, he got the techniques he wanted to learn.

There were about 2 thousands attendee at that event.
From those that paid NTD 4000 to welcome Fortune God, NTD 68,000 for a higher blessing and even higher amount for more special and individual blessing from GM; they are not interested in learning or cultivating deploying the heavenly army at all. They are also not interested in invoking the Fortune gods by cultivation too.

Hahaha!
Those that held various stuff to touch the Empowerment Banners are also too full of getting their possession bless to Visualize; Form Mudra and Chant Mantra to get the Empowerment transfer of the session.

GM's message in the dream came true!
He picks the one that will use the techniques he shares to help sentient beings.
Satisfying Sentient beings' craving of acquiring Fortune and at the same time imparting important technique to the selected ones.

I am not one of the selected ones as GM said in the dream that I don't need to learn the Taoist techniques, please don't come ask me to explain the techniques to you.

Happy Cultivating!


Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment