Friday, January 13, 2012

13-1-2012 Offering


LJ: Fashi, I helped my friend did 7 sessions of offerings for her dad who went for major surgery with the method you taught me. The dad has a successful surgery and recovered swiftly.


ZM: My brother in law has followed your method of offering to Earth Deities and he is able to collect from his clients easily now.


These are all due to the blessing of GM.

If one follows the procedures and offer with sincere intent, GM will ensure that your offering will be delivered.

When you burn the incense offerings, either chant Namo Amitabha Buddha or Guru’s mantra till you finish offering.

The above were given the mini-script I designed for Karmic Negatives or Earth Deities & Spirits.

Offering is also a form of saying sorry to Karmic Negatives.

Offering to Deities, establishes a link or it is like a friendly hand-shake.

Game to try?


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment