Friday, January 20, 2012

20-1-2012 Fire Puja -- Numbers!!!

Message received 19-1-2012 @20:25...
February hv any schedule for fire puja?
Do 100 puja this yr lei.
2 yr completed 200. Perfect?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!

I have been wondering why this student always ask me to do fire puja and whenever we have free time slot on Saturdays and have not fix any program.

NUMBERS!!!

I have written an article about making up numbers in cultivation.
Just because someone said GM's instruction is to chant a certain sutra/mantra X number of times to establish a link/ an affinity; you go blindly do it without applying Wisdom.

How do you think the outcome will be?

Expectation of reward/return/result; will only hinder One in cultivation.

When I first took refuge, I heard some students boast about having completed XX; YY numbers of times/sessions in chanting Dharani (sutra/mantra) /fire puja/ Sadhana as advised by GM.

The Requirement for Fire Puja :-
Then I heard that for Fire Puja, One needs personal empowerment transfer from GM.
On top of this, one need to have resources to get the Fire Puja kit and the offerings.
A student said he is lucky when he needs to do certain Divinities for example GM for 200 sessions, someone came along and sponsored the remaining sessions when he ran out of funds.

----------------------
Dear all, Please wake up! 
I have explain the benefits of Fire Puja in this blog a few times.
I also stressed we do to share with all; that is why I do not supply the wooden planks printed with order from each Principal Divinity of that particular Fire Puja.

I wrote into the script that we sincerely cultivate and also sponsor the offerings to all Divinities on behalf of all, and ask blessing for all with special aid to needy spirits as well.

It is sincerity and not numbers that counts.
The student that messaged me (above), joined us for a few sessions of fire puja and he showed marked improvement {from his aura}. He is more friendly and cheerful.

Using the visualization I shared when chanting say - High King Avalokitesvara Sutra, you reap immeasurable benefits if you are geared to returns. 

Drop the Number Pursuing Mindset please.

Many benefited from Sincere Cultivation.

Dear fellow student. if anyone is to tell me that they need to meet certain numbers, I will whack you AWAKE!!!

Hahaha!

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School







No comments:

Post a Comment