Friday, January 27, 2012

27-1-2012 Karma – Massive Killing



Q is yet another unique one that is unable to study, because he can’t remember more than one word.

Well, what is his karma?

He was shown how in a previous life, he massacred all the scholars in a certain country.

He has to deliver all of them to Pureland so as to neutralize the great karmic negatives he had created in his past life.

Well, he has been given certain ability to help sentient beings now.

What he needs to know to do so, is being taught to him when the need arises by many personnel sent by GM and Golden Mother.

He also has the help of Ksitigarbha, Avalokitesvara and many more.
Well, he has “seeing” abilities which I encountered last year at one of GM’s events.

He saw a talisman/edict on my palm extending to my wrist.
Another one, Y, saw the words Body / Speech / Thoughts too at the same site. [Y is the one that saw Acala on the roof of my car and she felt constriction around her crown.]

As to what I see in him, I wish to keep this confidential to protect him.


No comments:

Post a Comment