Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31-1-2012 Karma - Aura


W: Amitoufo, fashi. You can see aura? Can you see my aura? I'm new tantra disciple and , i know, i break many buddhism laws. And can you give some advice for my cultivation? 30-1-2012

LC: Can u chant 108 times of 100-syllable mantra a day? Before u chant, please chant GM's mantra 7 times at least and for the first time, please ask GM to help you as you want to dedicate the merits of chanting to all sentient beings and may all sentient beings be happy and at peace. Amituofo. Lotuschef 30-10-2011 & 31-1-2012

W: I'll do my best fashi. Fashi, can you see my aura? Iknow i break many buddhism laws. And can you give me some advices for my cultivation? Amitoufo. 31-1-2012

LC: I don't like to read auras. Just cultivate as stated above n u will be able to help yourself. Amituofo. 31-1-2012
-----------------------------------------
I actually saw W's photo on Facebook and gave him the advice to chant 100-syllable mantra back in 30-10-2011.

He wrote and ask me to read his aura yesterday. 
Hahaha! 

To all readers. I only read aura if you make appointment to see me for Counseling. Charges apply.

One's aura is dependent on one's karmic influence from past and present life and if not neutralize will be carried forward to the future.
What can be seen of one's aura is the karmic influence that is due for "payment" or "reward".

In other word, has Surfaced!

I gave advice to many to cultivate, mostly from what has Surfaced. Therefore, there is no need to consult me further.

Of course if you are still very unsure and disturbed, by all means make an appointment and pay the minimum charges upfront.
For those that can't be physically present, please send most recent photo with your payment and contact details.

Basic charges are SGD 300/- for a 20 minutes session. 

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment