Thursday, November 12, 2015

電視劇 TV Shows [3] - Ghost Story


我的鬼基友  I Am Sorry I Love You 


The above story is about a young man that met with a fatal accident before his uni-graduation and his has intent to get married upon graduation.

His spirit somehow attached to a wrist watch that he bought and intended to present to his girlfriend or wife to be.

The other male lead, repaired this wrist watch and met the ghost.

What follows are the exploits of the ghost and the one that "discovered" his ghostly existence.

Nothing unusual? :)

However, I felt invisible friends watching this drama with me and by the 3rd episode, I got the signal that the ghost's fatal accident was premeditated murder!

The culprit?
A friend that is after the same girl!

It is no fun to read auras of actors and actresses.
But, the worse is when the plot is revealed when into the first few episodes!

The most recent update for this drama is Episode 36.

I stopped watching already!

Loose interest!

If the plot is same as the signals that I got, then watch on and please tell me! :)


Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment