Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lotuschef at Play - Spiritual Interference 灵干扰


I met fellow student, CK, and sat down to chat with her. :)

She told me that she is cultivating "Smoke offering" daily, and asked whehter this is good or not!

I explained the 4 immeasurables practice and its key to her.

Then her spouse appeared.

A glance at him, he has the aura of an eighty years old.

Hahaha!

This is the couple that joined me in cultivation few years ago in a local chapter.
Both of them fidget and can't concentrate.
The lady even moved her arms as if dancing.

Yes!
Both has "spiritual interference"!

I gave a brief speech and at the end, I said to the lady: Is this what you want to ask today?

She was shocked and nodded.

They wanted to buy me a meal, but I refused.

After teaching them some "corrective measures", I told them that if I see improvement in both of them, THEN I will accept gongyang from them! :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef 

No comments:

Post a Comment