Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Maju Terus (Keep Going) Fashi! [2]


Amitabha Buddha's Wisdom oozes forth with great healing and joy! :)

Cou Shan Fashi! {I think she means a reliable one to lean on}.

This morning after read ur email reminds me that last night when i practising catur prayoga, when recite Guru's heart mantra part - don't know why i visualize that Guru shown up in golden light then come to grab the fibroid below my left stomach!

Usually when recite Guru's heart mantra, i just visualize Guru merge in me lei...*很奇妙ne.. {very unique or amazing}

Many thanks for ur advice, dear Fashi!
Today already print the Usnisha vijaya dharani incense paper liao. 
I'll fold lotuses then dedicate to my karmic and sentient beings. 

About merit dedication, truly big difference. 

If i dedicate to sentient beings, can feel the bright light showering me. 
Then my heart also become more peace, cozy+calm.
Very 180' from the past
But everything must be step by step, can't be in the rush. 
Also keep reminding self with ur 3C.


Metta Hugging,

Hahaha! Glad to know that before she read my advice, Guru already reaches out to her liao.

Sincerely Cultivate and Guru will take care of the rest, as long as you have ABSOLUTE FAITH & TRUST in your own Root Guru.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment