Monday, October 29, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Elephant Spirit 象灵



hi dears
there is a sort of elephant spirit on the rock wall.
I need a closer look anyway.

No need to worry about the elephant spirit, its a friendly one
When I am there, will go talk to the "wall"!!! hahaha!

[LC: u read my email about the school's wall has an elephant spirit?

AA: Yes.
How can an elephant spirit get into that building.
Might be from the former owner.
Waiting for B or C to take a closer image as per your request.

LC: u go have a look at that photo with the wall, it is quite obvious to me lol

AA: Oh ya lor.I only glanced at it previously.
Now when I look again, the elephant is very obvious, the head - eye - ear - body...
If you tell M, she would be scared to pale lol.
What a place.

I told AA to look too early this morning.
he said he sees it too after I told him to go n have a closer look.

The elephant is standing and friendly.
I already draw him into vision n sort of had a friendly hand shake liao!
Hehe!
He is happy to play with us too.
So relax!
:)

Dear all, do not be scared of these spirits. 
Most times they are previous residents even before Human invasions into their habitats. 

Our dear Ganesha is part elephant too! :)

Just treat them well, that's all! 

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment