Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Power of Guru's Mantra

See how happy is our dear Root Guru?
You can find the same Happiness too!

AA:
#2 with his total control over TBS hehehe.
Very funny.

Oh ya, I forgot to tell you about the following.
I've got a friend and his two nephews who are actually very yin.
My friend can sense the ghost but his nephews (still little kids) can actually see them and very tired of it.
The ghosts follows them and the nephew said: "uncle, a lady with very big eyes are following me around" ahahaha. He's also hyperactive.

They are moslems and some time ago have been reciting their prayers but to no avail. It seemed the frequency didn't change and they still see the ghosts.

I sympathised with him and taught him accordingly to recite Guru's mantra and subsequently he taught his two nephews.
I got the chance to chat with him several days ago and asked the progress.
He said: "We don't see ghosts any longer, and my hyperactive nephew is now calmer."

I hope in the future lives, they will meet again with Guru and establish a stronger bond.

Cheers :)

I feel... sometimes I feel... although I can't recognise what his holiness is feeling exactly,
but he is sort of letting his students learn as time goes by,
as the time compression of past, present and future doesn't exist.

and I feel that people with a scary, greedy and suspicious mindset are the ones who are the most difficult to teach.
Yes, tendencies are really something...


LC: Guru already said Allah is Brahma, so really no difference.
The difference is in their hearts n fear that they get ostracized by their mosque or those in their religion.

Like the current TBS' supporters; what they are supporting is [to segregate others they do not like or deem unsuitable] for TBS!
They are also closing all doors on these group of sentient beings, the defamers, too!
So can they call themselves Buddha's students?
Hahaha

Dear all, my point in this article is that there are much much more meaningful ways to spend your time then to create negative karma for self. 

Bear responsibilities yourself and wake up please and walk away.
Chanting Guru's mantra, you can dedicate to all and this is True Boddhicitta of sharing good with all.
Don't make Guru's task of succoring all beings more uphill than necessary.

Always See Good & Use Good to Counter Evil. 
If I seem to scold you or criticize you, you are in Luck, I spend so much time on you! :)

Hahaha!
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment