Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lotuschef in Telling the Truth as It Is - Everybody Loves Kungfu



http://lotuschef.org/blog/2010/12/18/dharma-talk-7-november-2009-in-seattle2009/

Dharma talk 7 November 2009 in Seattle/2009年11月7日于西雅图开示

by ADMIN on DECEMBER 18, 2010

[I wish to add that we have to truly bear in mind, Grand Master Lu’s teachings. Grand Master Lu teaches us to cultivate Vajrasattva & Padmakumara yoga well. Actually these two practices are truly amazing. I recently realized that they contains many variations. I have also told Grand Master Lu about these variations.
When chanting Grand Master Lu’s mantra, I found myself in the centre of the Earth. As I chant, the power of the mantra pushes all the negatives outwards. As these leave the Earth’s surface, countless Grand Master Lu covered the Earth’s surface.
If we compare with the Thousand multiplier Wheel mantra, these one multiplies by the number of sentient beings on Earth. Isn’t this more powerful than the Thousand multiplier?
But what I realized recently is that this evolved from 4 immeasurable visualisation. We treat all sentient being as self. During cultivation we transform them into self. Then when we merge with say Grand Master Lu, they all became Grand Master Lu too. All these from 4 immeasurable vows.]
Hahaha! Who say cultivation can't be fun? 
The above is also achieved mainly by one of the 5 Buddha's Wisdom - The Wisdom of Equality!
As Guru has talked about them in recent speeches online, broadcasted world-wide, I can now point this out to you all. Also these are part of my homework! :)
There is a time for everything, agree? 
If I talked about Buddha's 5 Wisdom before Guru shares online; most people will say I am crazy and all bluff, correct?
This way of sharing is inline with Buddha's great compassion, so no one creates negative karma by denouncing me or scolding me, correct? :)
Most people joined True Buddha School because they want to learn "Kungfu"! That is to have "Powers". However, they really have no idea of the meaning of "Powers" and the meaning of "Refuge" & "Samaya". 
2010 Seattle Temple - A couple travelled with me to Seattle and one afternoon we submitted "consultation" forms to "consult" Guru.
Mine was sandwiched between the 2 of them. Hahaha! Guess what?
VM Lian Ning ordered that I not be let into the Consultation Premises! His explanation to the students in my group was : Lian Chu Fashi cultivated well and no need to consult Guru. She can find some free time and chat with Guru!
VM was angry with me for "disobeying" his orders in Hong Kong! Well, a group of us waiting at Tong Zhen Chapter since 7am. Guru arrives at about 11am. with the usual entourage. VM sat down in front of a fashi sitting on my left, instead of on the chairs provided by the chapter at the back of us, that are sitting on the floor. Once seated, he turns around and shouted orders at me! He ordered loudly for me to shift to the corner. 
Remembering Guru's statement that when VM LN is shouting, must remind him that as an enlightened one, he should not shout and he also must be reasonable. 
Is he reasonable in loudly ordering me to move to the corner? Why should I "obey" him in the first place, if he is not behaving in a way worth my respect and in tandem with Guru's statements? 
Guru said the VMs must be caring of all students too. Instead of just sitting in front of us and blocking our view of Guru, he can be caring and go sit in the corner too, after all he is with Guru almost all the time and most students have to travel long distances to attend Guru's events. 
What if I were to remind him of Guru's statements to all to help VM by reminding him to not shout when he is too loud and also he must be reasonable? 
He actually sort of took his revenge when we were at Lian Feng Chapter, astrally, when Guru was giving a Dharma Speech! I said to Guru then : Well, you see, this is how he treats fellow students! [ I felt light taps on right side of my forehead, very light taps only.] 

Harming or hurting fellow students? - this is a breach of disciplines! :)
I might be considered as "clairvoyant" or whatever anyone choose to label me, however, I do know about Disciplines and especially Samaya vows that I took upon refuge. What if I sent whatever that was sent my way back and with added velocity back to the Originator? This person will drop from the chair his is sitting on, right in front of me, correct? 
Just be glad that somehow, I am unconsciously cool and calm and compassionate too.  
Compassion for fellow students? No! Therefore, compassion for sentient beings??? :) 
Bear in mind though, compassion for all and no differentiation or segregation are some characteristics of Boddhisattvas & Buddhas!
Hahaha! Chatting with Guru is a near impossibility, physically! So I did it "astrally" !
I wrote [ask about cultivation] in the consultation form. Hahaha! Upon hearing this, I stood about 10 feet away from the window where Guru does consultation, on the cemented walkway by the roadside. There was a grass patch in between Guru's window and the pavement but nothing structural obstructing my view of the window. Only the curtains of the window, prevented anyone from seeing Guru.
I stood there and started Talking to Guru, that's all! :)
I said: Guru, you see how this VM is? But he praised me for cultivating well lol! :)  I wanted to ask cultivation on Ming Dian 明点/ Bindu Chakra.
Well? During the Sharpyinma's event, Guru said he will explain Bindu Chakra in detail when he conducts Kalachakra event in Indonesia! 
Did Guru hear me? Can he hear me? YES! YES! YES! 
Talking "astrally" with Guru, can be considered as Power? :)
Well, then cultivate diligently and listen attentively to Guru when he is sharing Buddha Dharma and if need be, go online and do research.
However, like Buddha's Divine Palms 如来神掌 [a pugilistic movie], the word Buddha denotes Infinite Wisdom and Compassion to succor all sentient beings. Also when we reach the Highest level of yoga, Ati Yoga, the final factor requires for the break through to Buddhahood is Boddhicitta!
So the visualization that I share in Seattle on 7 Novemeber 2009, has Boddhicitta and also Wisdom, agree? 
That is it for now. See you again! :)
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment