Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lotuschef in chat - Qi & Healing 气与治疗



In the picture above, my thought is Shapyinma 般若佛母. Guru said light orb will stay still if your thought stay still too.



莲厨LC: Now, guru said to tell you that [when you hand/hands light up, you have power to bless and heal]

Hehe, this is how I put my hand into [someone's body cavity, beam light on the tumor and surrounding area, gathering all the bad cells, shrinking them, and draw the mass out of the body]. 

sounds easy now?

Hahaha! I am not mad, you are neither, bcos we are truly taught by Guru astrally! 

:) 

AA: Many thanks for the sharing, dear fashi.
I do admire your power of concentration.
It sounds easy but not so easy to perform haha.


Now I understand the technicality requirement of breathing before being able to immerse in this kind of sadhana.



LC: the all important Qi or wind
you need it so do the 9 steps properly and regularly
then you can move the light anyway you want

Fundamentals! I share the mahamudra article twice liao n still sharing it again... or parts of it
seems like have to spoon-feed too....hahahaha..

Cheers


Guru talks about Qi/wind that is required to move [fire] or [Bindu] around the body few days ago. 
Hahaha! Still back to the [9 steps breathing] practice!

The most important vehicle is Qi / WInd! 

If I said that I am sharing Zen you laugh at me. 
I said that I am sharing Mahamudra you also laugh at me. 
Anyway, at least I succeeded in making you Happy! 
Which is also what a cultivator should do, [Make others happy]! :)

If you are truly serious in cultivation to help self and others live a happy life and to break free from Samasaric Cycle, then do as Guru instructs, listen attentively to Guru and Guru only. No one can truly teach you whole heartedly without any self interest of getting some rewards from you, myself also not that good. So just Guru will do.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment