Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lotuschef at Play - Religious Cheats神棍


Guess what dear friends, The one who emailed around to get everyone student to jointly [Plead for Buddha to stay in the Saha world] has ulterior motive to make himself RICH!

This person email to those in his contact list that Guru said he is leaving us.
So everyone got real roused and worried believing this to be True as it came from a Titled master.

However, IT IS NOT TRUE! Guru did not say he is leaving us!
I think many sectors have already amended their initial notices pertaining to this issue.

The One that spread the Lies about Guru leaving us, hastily push out some new products of 'lamps' to light for [Pleading for Guru to stay]!!!

So first spread Untruth or give false information and then push out 'products' to support these Lies!

However, this one forgets that His existing Karmic Negatives already extremely high; and he also breaches Samaya before!

This is the one that kept telling me back in 2009, in Seattle temple, that his chapter's sponsors quarreling and all boycotted him, so he needs financial backing fast! 
After a week of telling me these and I didn't say anything about sponsoring him; rumors went round that I was disrespectful to him!
When he is telling me his financial woes, he greets me in Mandarin as "Da Jie" [big sister], although I return the greeting with "Da Ge" [big brother].
Hahaha! What a great person?

When I learned from some students last year that his is fatally ill, I even talked to Guru to save him and told Guru I do not have any negative feeling regarding this person.

Seems Guru said he is very sick again recently too.
Hahaha! Not sick enough to devise such scams to cheat fellow students it seems?

Learn Buddha Dharma diligently and you will not fall for these scams easily.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Sidhhi Hom

Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment