Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30-11-2011 Healed by Filial Piety!



JL and her mother, CF, were coughing badly one evening.
I gave her a bottle of cough medicine given by my brother. 
I didn't take any because I just believe in Natural Healing.


JL said as there is only one bottle, she will use to heal her mother first.


Her Filial piety touches me and I immediately talked to GM to heal her too. 


Few days later, we were making paper lotuses and JL said the cough medicine I gave her really very effective, her mother has stopped coughing after a few dose.


She said hers also healed.


Hahaha! 


Do readers agree with me that JL was healed by GM because of her Filial Piety?


Would you sacrifice for your parents? 
Would you also do so for others, not related to you?


If your answers are both [NO! ], I suggest you start to think about doing so immediately.


Without Boddhicitta, One Cannot Yoga with any Buddha or Boddhisattva, do you know this?


So you are not cultivating with the Right Mindset. 


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment