Saturday, November 19, 2011

19-11-2011 Emergency??? [2]


This is yet another façade of Lotuschef by Lotus Yew Chung. 

Emails conversations between readers & myself.

I see many people who are eager to help others without knowing the consequences of their actions. I hope this article will enlighten them on how to wisely help others. 

I like this one very much, knowing that in addition to dedicating the merits to the one we'd like to save, we also perform the dedication to his/her karmic enemies. Another important point to Bodhicitta.

I remember several years ago when I tried to help and pray for my friend with his eye ulcer problem. The next day, the ulcer went into my eyes without me getting in touch with him physically. No other friends who was close to him got the same ailment as I was. 
Too weird to be logical, but now it just makes sense.

Thanks again for this precious article.
Cheers.
----------------------------------------------------
hahaha! 
many of them around me just went ahead to help when they get the drive to go, little knowing the consequences.

J help a woman called C n her son, who goes off his food n vomit everything he eats. She even asked me to go along with her to visit C which I refused. I received signals not to go. 

J and I did some incense offerings paid by J.
C's son started to eat n J suffered a fall, hurting her right hip and it has been about 5months n she is still having treatment for the hip.

J visited C and  C gave her a red packet as token of appreciation. C also started chanting Amitabha's title. but J already had the injury by now.

~~~~~

The Reverend's daughter in law also thru her. this time I cautioned her to stop being impulsive. 
They say they are coming to attend fire puja n I included them in the blessing list which i print out a day before the puja.

Guess what, her karmic negatives pushed me and I fell after loading my car with the puja's stuff. 
my dharma protectors cushioned the fall n I was more shock than hurt.
This shows me that her karmic negatives are strong n can convince my dharma protectors to at least let me be aware of how angry they are at my helping their enemy seek blessings. 

Hehehe! now any new attendees to fire puja, I let them write on the blessing list when they do appear. 

one can never be careful enough!

I also learn my lesson. 

hahaha! u see, fashi also can't get away! 

Listen closely to Gm and must remember to use them to protect self as well as others.

We must be fair n don't take sides. 
Even though our power more than enough to deal with some spirits, we still can't abuse powers to hurt anyone or take sides. 

Must remember to resolve negatives so all parties can be happy! 

Life as a fashi is truly colorful and fun.

amituofo
--------------------------------------
Jeezzz, never know that they can be angry to such an extent.

No wonder in some cases, although GM has the power to save, He chooses not to interfere until the subject personally requests His help.

Thanks for the precious sharing, fashi.
-----------------------------------------
hahaha! 
Just be careful and don't rush into anything without careful thoughts n also must remember to invoke Gm's presence to guide u the right way.

cheers

O! we are chanting 100 syllable mantra a108times again. starts at 7pm singapore time, so if u free around that time chant along with us. 
----------------------------------------
J help a woman called C n her son, who goes off his food n vomit everything he eats. She even asked me to go along with her to visit C which I refused. I received signals not to go. 

J and I did some incense offerings paid by J.
C's son started to eat n J suffered a fall, hurting her right hip and it has been about 5months n she is still having treatment for the hip.

J visited C and C gave her a red packet as token of appreciation. C also started chanting Amitabha's title. but J already had the injury by now.

Wow, so this is the actual story. So that's not as easy as i thought to ask GM takes the negatives and void them to universe. =="


u see, fashi also can't get away! 

Yeah, i see it now. Better not interfere unless they themselves ask for help + willing to pay. Yeah, Bodhicitta must also come along with Wisdom.

Thanks, i also learn my lesson now ^^

Cheers,
------------------------------------
must keep balance
-----------------------------------
Uw.., bardo delivery also has this kind of effect yaa, i ever regist friend of my friend who died because got hit by train, she says that it might be suicide because previously he consumed lot of "drug" + economic burden...must be really careful next time...so far nothing weird happens...thanks to GM

Yeah, i just trust it to GM...

Yup, will keep balance.
------------------------------
When we do bardo delivery, we include the ancestors and also the beings of the 6-realms.
The 6-realms come in from the start of the Sadhana anyway in all TBS' practices.

I forgot to especially mentioned the Karmic foes when writing the blessing list but they are in the main script. So my fault! 

When I landed on my backside, hehehe!, I sort of wake up!
It is good to get some wake-up call occasionally but best don't come with severe damages.

Good comes out of Bad too! 
That Fall teaches me to be more careful of what to do and not to go against the Law of Nature or bring down the Wrath of Gods on my bald head! 
Hahaha.........

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment