Saturday, November 26, 2011

26-11-2011 Distant Empowerment Transfer 遥灌

Vishnu & Lakshmi riding a Garuda.


I was watching GM conducting Garuda's ceremony online at home.


During empowerment transfer, while watching fellow students passing under the empowerment banners amidst the chanting of Garuda's mantra, strong currents came in through my crown slowly spreading through out my body.


Strong sort of constricting/tightening feeling around the crown and spreading out filling me. This came with Warmth too. 


I got my daughter to come and watch too.
She said: Yes, it is strong.


GM never lie to us at all. If you can immerse into the scene, you are as good as being there "physically". 


You naturally get the blessing or empowerment through an energy transfer. 
I guess one can term this as Empowerment Transfer.
This is quite similar to us requesting Distant Empowerment Transfer, works by some similar "principles". 
Hahaha!


It is truly beneficial to watch GM's ceremony live broadcast online.
Listening closely to GM sharing Dharma and merging all into daily life. 


Just watching GM brings GM nearer to you too. 


Make a date with GM at least once a week online for the Fire Puja ceremony every Saturday. 
click the link below.
http://www.tbsseattle.org/content/view/168/74/lang,zh/

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School





No comments:

Post a Comment