Saturday, November 19, 2011

19-11-2011 Dreams - Healers



This is a dream of a fellow student. 
I am narrating in First person format. 


I [student] dreamt of my high school classmate. 
We were at a high school classmate gathering.
I met LY and I thanked her for taking care of me during high school as I am not very vocal and she sort of help me through various incidences, kind of like a protector or bodyguard.


I noticed her aura is all greyish in colour. 
I found out that she has a tumour in her brain. 
She has undergone a long period of treatment and seems didn't help her at all.


I somehow beam light into her and there were some pinkish hue appearing in her amidst the grey one. 


I am surprised that I have not met LY for about 10 years. 
Do not know why she appeared in my dream and I am somehow healing her. 
--------------------------------
The above can be classified a Samadhi Boddhicitta. Healing when in Samadhi.


After listening to her, I shared with her more techniques of healing with light with GM's or Golden Mother's help. 


This student is yet another that can "see". 


I can only share certain techniques with those that can use them for the good of others and those like the above that has potential inherent in them.


Although the techniques are geared for healing, in the wrong hands they might be use to hurt others. 


If you have the affinity for them, I am sure GM will teach you himself.


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School



No comments:

Post a Comment