Saturday, November 26, 2011

26-11-2011 Need Fashi Help 4



Amituofo!

Fashi, Nin hao?
First, thank you Fashi for answer my email. And many thanks to fellow students for tha comments also tips, really thanks. I appreciate it.

Fashi, i'm male 22yo. Spiritual response i means is

i'm sick. I always got headache. It's have been about 5-6 years. At 2 years early, i have go to for many doctor, sinshe (chinese traditional doctor), and even medium/shaman.
What doctor and sinshe said it was make sense, but their medicine is not make me better (i have drink a lots of medicine), i even EAT many 'HU' from medium. (Not burn and drink).
Doctor and sinshe said the problem it's because ur blood-circulation is not well, some says heart is blood-less (心少而) or just ur thinking (心里病). And medium just talk about spirit world or black magic. (I'm not believe in medium, but at that time it's hard to say NO for my parents. I don't know how to explain for more that situation)
And Fashi, just few days ago my parents is asking me again to visit medium that they heard from people is very powerful. And yaaa, Just few monts ago, my mother was sick and go to that medium and get well. Now, my parents want to take me there. But this time, i said NO. And off course, my parents looks does not happy and starting to 'blame' me.
Oh yaa,  this 3-4 years i'm not go to doctor, etc. Just often spending my time in home, stays at home,  less go out from home. Now, i even feel afraid to go out home.
I read many story in GM books said that a lots number of TBS students have problem, they are chanting GAO WANG JING or GM heart mantra. And then GM or Buddhas-Bodhisattva is appear into their dreams, blessings them or giving them pil medicine. When they wake up, they are is better and healthy. I want like that too, that is what i mean by spiritual response.

Oh yaa Fashi, i think i need to answer Fashi few questions.
1. Mindset.
 Why i want chant this sutra and even set a target?
Because i heard and read that this sutra is truly amazing (like fashi said). GM also said this sutra is easy to give spiritual response. I want spiritual response, i have wish need to be fullfilled. And there's 8 methods in TBS to 'clear heavy karmic instanly'.
The first one is finish chanting this sutra for 1000 times (sutra power). I also read a lots of story when people finished chanting this sutra for 1000 times, they get spiritual response or wish is fullfilled.
I set target because i think i can't  chanting this sutra 21 times /day or more for everyday in my lifetime. So, i set target. 1, 3, 7, or 10 thousand times. If i not set target, i'm afraid  that i can't chanting diligently. Even maybe to finish 1000 times is need a years.

-Why i think that GM don't know my existence?
Because i pray a wish for a years, i'm chanting GAO WANG JING or GM heart mantra. My wish is not fullfilled. And because I DON'T SEE.
-why . . . . . (from 3-5) i'm very sorry, it's my fault. Maybe my sentences is not clear for Fashi. I said: "i feel upset. My wish is not fullfilled. I'm more upset when read articles said that GM is have unlimited compassion and dharma power."
It's means i'm upset because i read story in GM books said that disciples have problems they chant GAO WANG JING or GM heart mantra 100.000 times, then GM's appear into their dream, help them. GM have unlimited compassion and dharma power to help them.
 "Why GM not help me too?".
Not because i upset by wanting same abilities as GM, Fashi. Hehe. Really not like that laaa Fashi. Really not, hehe.

2. Cultivation. Dedicated to all sentient beings. Many students can do that, it's a very good thing. They are is really a true student who have a Bodhisattva heart.
Fashi, it's just say that words? or need a heart?
I will lie Fashi if i say i can do it with my heart. I know we are TBS/Buddha student must can reach that heart level someday. But can i do it with blindly? By just know that and in a minutes, JRENG!! i can do that?!
I think i need learning it step by step with naturally, a things about heart can't be forced.
I'm chanting GAO WANG JING, i dedicated for people around me and myself. My parents, karmic enemy, family and myself. I want them healthy and happy, and my wish can be fullfilled.

3. Visualization- i'm interested, Fashi. Please, share with us :)

4. Spiritual Response- Fashi, i NEED this.

Fashi, i'm sorry. I'm not that smart to make different between cultivation  questions and fortune telling. If my question is include fortune telling, Please, fashi don't need to answer it.

Again, many thanks, Fashi.
Really thank you very much.

Good day, Fashi.

Amituofo!

---- Sent using a Sony Ericsson mobile phone

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment