Monday, November 28, 2011

28-11-2011 Visualization - High King Avalokitesvara Sutra

High King Avalokitesvara 
These are extracted from Facebook Conversations:-


Raymond Tung Thank you fashi for sharing the visualisation technique.... Amitoufo.

Funglie Huang Thank you very much for your guidance, Fashi.. Amitofo.. _/|\_

A personally request, could you please write it on Chinese too? It will be so meaningful for other asian Dharma brothers/sisters.. 合十

Francesca Poon I have shared the visualization in Chinese with local students during cultivation sessions. We chanted 21 times of the sutra with the Visualization

Funglie Huang Amitofo.. _/|\_

Francesca Poon Hi funglie, I have done the chines version n posted on blog 


Funglie Huang Thank you so much... Fashi!

Francesca Poon hehe! I think the chinese version is clearer than the english one

Funglie Huang Actually I think both version are great.. now it depends on what mother language of the reader , both of them are meaningful... each of them can suit accordingly _/|\_

Francesca Poon I use to hold back lots of visualization techniques, because they are my own experiences and I am too new to go check against GM's writings.

Many threatened me for sharing these techniques so I just kept quiet. 

I read Gm's article about others stealing our "fa", he said the Dharma protectors will deal with them accordingly. That's why I begin to share again with more n even online to a wider group of people.

I also recently read GM's article about sharing those techniques that you have "developed" and tried out and really WORKS too! 

So Dharma truly have No Fixed Boundaries

Hahaha! I truly don't bother about those Ignorants that threatened me any more. 

I am solely responsible for Myself only in the Karmic sense. 

There are lots that threatened me with Severe Penalties for doing this n that! 

Like fire puja for example. They said GM didn't do this way! 

Hahaha! little do they understand what is the actual meaning of doing Fire Puja or cultivation. 
Many benefited from the fire puja sessions I conduct. 

Their paths are smoother, their quality of life better, they are healthier and happier too. So WHY NOT?


I actually shared the outline to this visualization as well. 
But not in detail as to how to slowly build up the mandala.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment