Friday, October 5, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Guru is always with You.

Our Root Guru, Our Patriarch, Our Parent.


Hi Fashi, how is everything? Miss u though...

Oh ya fa shi, there are some stories that I would like to share with you about what happen to me last week. I think if GM didn't bless me, I do not know what happen. Well, the other day AA blackberry me and I told him about this.. Heheheh and it takes sometimes for me to compose this message as I am not really good in telling stories in the email. But i think u will figure it out :D

So on last sunday night, I dreamt that I was having dinner in a round table with some people. I guess they are temple people and they are arond 50s.. And I don't think I know them. Then, sudddenly GM came beside me ( that time all of us are standing coz we pay respect to him and half bow) then GM approaches me and talking to them at the same time. They seem to ask lots of question. But GM stood beside me and tapping my shoulders. At that time I was thinking in the dream, thank u gm for giving be blessings coz I really need it, as I have been pretty stressful with my new job. Well, its a matter of adaptation I guess :D.
The dream ends...

On tuesday I dreamt about GM again. I was talking to you and some people in a big room. Out of a sudden GM come from the door and all of us are rush to the door to welcome him. All of us kneel down as he is approaching and but it was weird at that time I was not kneel down, but I was like u know like in seattle when GM came to the temple and he did full postration (u know what I mean?) . Well, I did that and then GM touch my head and smiled.

Then when I woke up  I was so touched and overwhelmed by my dream. I feel like wow there could be something might happen, but no need to worry GM has bless me for that, and just be positive.

N then on thursday ( 27-09) I was with my mom and dad in the bank. Suddenly my mom employee called and saying that 2 people got injured when they are about to enter my factory gate. These 2 fellows are working for a consultant company that we are hiring to do some auditing. It was so scarry as this 2 fellows are riding motorbike and about to turn right to enter the gate, however he did not see there is another motorcycle from the other direction and the accident happen.

And at about 12 noon. My factory was on fire, well it was scary as the fire climbed through the wall and it was higher than the roof. And seeing that I was like about to faint. But I was like " noooo cannot faint" I was like askinggg all those people as what they do were only staring, to take water and all and CO2. N then my sister's employee came and direct all of the people.  This is really wow... But after sometimes the fire was put off. The damage is only some of the walls got burn, but thank god no one is injured.

The fire was because the power was off and the people who is incharge of stove did not really put off the fire ( they use wood ). N then the fire heated up the pan ( this pan contained oil for frying) and that's how the fire happened.

Last time, I wondered why GM never appear in my dream. Hehehehe... But I do agree that he is actually with us. Like what you have told me the other day, just take a min and we can communicate with him :)

Well, I hope to hear from u soon fa shi and miss u... :)

Cheers

Hi all, whether you believe or not, as I stated previously, when you take refuge, Guru starts to reside in your Heart Chakra. It is you that choose to have faith & trust or not.

All depend on your very own Mindset!

A word to my buddy YC, after slandering Guru, and everything settled down, WHAT'S NEXT?
If you want to make a difference, come back & join the righteous!
Remember though that there are many sides or angles to view the SAME MATTER!

This is what I wrote into Facebook under one of the article you translated:-

The one that translated these articles in book 51 is lotus yew Chung. He knew all these are 

possible if cultivate diligently. I jokingly said to lotus M, if we go into organised crimes, the 

world will really be in chaos! Why? There are certain universal secrets we somehow 

deciphered from Guru's book n cultivation. Well, YC has certain abilities too. That's why he 

can wreck havoc swiftly. Please sit back n watch karma unfolds. 

Don't take anymore potshots at YC. He is not like those fakes that proclaim themselves 

powerful. I am not sure of the extend of his abilities in astral context. Best leave him be. 

Amituofo.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment