Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Helping My depression friend


Dear Fashi

I have a fren who is suffering fm depression n seeing psychiatrist at IMH. Her karmic Debtor is very fierce. Recently she wanted to start chanting n I thinking of teaching her the Gao Wang Sutra.

On the one hand,  I'm afraid of my neighbor case happening on this depressed fren again.
On the other hand, GM Always say 对众生有益的事但对我们无益 我们都要去做.

So My heart is spilt into 2 side.....
Should I or should I better not interfere jn this case?

Amituofo

LC: Hi .....just give her the sutra n tell her to chant lol.

whether she wants to chant or not, up to her

don't get too involve, thats all

once u give it to her, don't keep calling her to chant
just tell her don't know then ask u
u can also chant n record into her handphone so she can follow.
want to do or not up to her

remember BB fell n hurt her hip badly? 
she even pay for karmic packs for this CC n her son, without their knowing or consent. Don't Overdo Helping!

Cheers


AA: What a very enlightening message of the day.
I was also trying to remind other to change his bad behaviour,
but it seemed that I "overdid" the help and it almost backfired me.

Somehow our good intention can't really help people who what ya... don't have the guts to sincerely reflect and change.
You're right, can't get too involved in other's problem.
I learned my mistake as well.

Thanks again


LC: u are welcome dear.

she got her left hand some how involve, pain n can't fold lotuses
i recommended my buddy Dr Y, n also ask guru to help her & heal her

sometimes your good intention can cause aversion if you are too pushy... always remember you are not the person, so think in their shoes first...

cheers

I was thinking to help DD be filial n devise a way he can do lotuses for both parents. At least he heeds my advice n didnt do for self but the parents... Hahaha! quite a step ahead lol
he said he is doing resource path as per my suggestion
I am happy for him

:) At least I am making some good for certain people... who cares if it is only One! 

Guru, I love you!


Dear all, before you embark on your "save the world" crusade, think clearly, are you truly able to help others?
Perhaps you need to arm yourself with more resources like knowhow or knowledge?

Compassion must be well orchestrated with Wisdom. That is a Buddha and his prajna. Maintaining a balance so as not to cause any upheaval. 

Don't just grab a rifle and go on crusade before you learn how to use it correctly. 
You must remember that you use it only in defense and do not be the aggressor.
You can fire shots into the air as warning, but do not shoot at anyone please.

A student asked me why when she succor a friend and help them take refuge, she lost the friend. After refuge the friend don't answer her calls and avoid her at all cost. 

I told her best ask Guru. But I think sometimes one unconsciously harassed friends to take refuge and then harassed them again to go attend cultivation.....Hahaha! 

Those that took refuge under your harassement will not cultivate well as it is against their wills.

The student also has not cultivated well and keep seeking consultation from me and others. If you don't understand what is Tantrayana, please don't force others to join you. 
Do not use the word "succor" when you really don't know the true meaning of the word, please.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment