Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why does One goes for Retreat?


L: AnEnlighten one knows that everything is for a period only and also he can seebeyond the present. With that in mind, he should also know that when hecultivates well, he controls not only his own destiny or life/death but he canimproves others' lots too.
I so wantedto write about being observant of how many cultivators/masters truly bothers tovolunteer to help or initiate charity?
Most are busyexpanding their territories or hide and cultivate - these are all for selfonly. 
I wonderwhy they don't understand that opening up self for others is the key toBuddhahood. GM also explained many times the path to Buddhahood aswell.

N: Youshould write it.
Especially regarding the "hide and cultivate".
I believe many people have misunderstanding about this stuff.
To hide and cultivate in order to (re)gain self-control is okay but once onegot misled into acquiring power then it will be another story.

I think it's good and very beneficial for the readers if you can share yourview on why would one need to go into a retreat the way GM did for some timeago.
What is the purpose? Why? When? And for how long?
Such an interesting topic!
Cheers.

L: to sharemy views on why GM went into retreat for a few years?
Hahaha! Ihave to interview GM first!
Honestly,from the books written during that period, he wasn't idling time away.
I heardthat many masters expand territories and many also gave empowerment for lots ofdivinities as if they are GM when they have yet to yoga with those likeAcala....
Theirmotive is power from Adulation and also wealth to buy them control..
Problem ismany has yet to yoga with GM, the Root Guru.
I starteddoing fire puja with 2 principals, one basic is GM n the other one like Goldenmother or marici last year end for zodiac clashes
Iremembered before my ordination ceremony on Sep 5, GM did a fire puja formayura on Aug 30.2009
i alreadymemorized mayura's features and tried to merge with mayura, I was rejected 3times by mayura n made me more sleepy each time. hahaha! 
Then GMcame to the rescue!
GM mergedwith me and then mayura accepted me!
I learnedone important fact: even though GM has yet to give empowerment, we can merge with anydivinity provided we have GM's presence!
Mayuraneeds GM's personally empowerment for the sadhana like kalachakra, acala....
However, ifone can merge with GM, then as GM said, ONE THOUGHT, is needed to merge withany divinity.
Root Guruis that important in Tantrayana's Yoga. 
GM alsosaid those that think they have yoga, mostly bluffing self as well as others.
I haveattempted to write about how to pick a genuine yogi from the crowd. But youshould have noticed that I dare not be too explicit...Hahaha!
GM lecturedme on interfering with Karma's of individuals n I am not supposed to touch thembefore they asked for help. 

Why do Islap a price on consultation? those that asked or think they need to consult,mostly have karma biting at them already for some time or have undergonephysical changes in facial or body features. These people still crave forwealth n power and not willing to say sorry. 

I think oneof the reasons GM went into retreat is to have more time to help those genuinecases n not to have 3-4 hundreds consulting him daily.

I readabout his astral trips during that period to save many.
Another oneis to dedicate more time to cultivate as he already foresaw the greed ofwanting to have empowerment for various divinities...
See TBS'central committee n tw temple's executives coming up with so many differentdivinities for GM to give empowerment?
Of course,these are good fund raising events!
However, Deviatedfrom concentrating on One and once you yoga with Vajrasattva, You automaticallyyoga with GM.
From theKarmic angle - lots of people actually control by their own demon and justcan't concentrate on One!
This march10's High King Avalokitesvara's empowerment is just like what GM told me in adream --- To gratify sentient beings wishes but in Truth, not many cancultivate to Yoga or can utilize for the good of all sentient beings.
GM not onlymean the deployment of heaven army but all sadhanas that he gave transfers arefor a chosen few only. 
hahaha... isaid too much...
cheers 

J: waw wawwaw..personal experience..
ya, i ever heard that, no matter we are beginner / something else.., otherDivinities will do come if we succeed inviting GM..They come in honor SZ's faceha7..Root Guru again..great sharing!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha! 
If readers noticed, I have already shared many of GM's articles when he is in retreat. 

One thing that I learn is being Reflective!
When we have time, reflecting on our lives is truly very benefit.
Those that we did not perform well, did not get targeted results, unhappy occasions..... All these we can use GM's teachings from his Reflective articles to learn and apply changes, making us happy and also bringing happiness to those around us.

13-2-2012 蓮生活佛 開示/ 【真正的學佛者】


The above article explains the requirements of a True Yogi.
Key points are [入] Enter (Samadhi) ; [用] Use/application of Dharma into Daily life; [了] End/Understand Life & Death and able to End or Let Go.

Why does One goes for Retreat? 
Why the need to do so?

I have share previously about some Kenpo/Rinpoche/Masters that "absorbed" too much negatives and went into retreat to purge and to rehabilitate for period of about 1 to 3 months or longer.
These are those that accept large fees from worshipers promising them everything they desire.

However, the main purpose of a Retreat is to recharge/revitalize mentally as well as physically. 
For cultivators, most think they need a quiet spot and period of time to cultivate for advancement.

For myself, I only schedule group cultivation on weekends, leaving my weekdays free to cultivate; write; observe and gather information; analyse; ....

I find that I am better off at home than when I travel overseas to attend events. While overseas, I have to make do with lots of sub-standard facilities to continue writing. Interruption from the hotel staff in the morning; students seeking me out for various reasons; ..... 
I had a fellow lama staying with me for a few days because she claims she has no where to go. 
She keeps talking to me, complaining about ill-treatment from many chapters and asking me nonsensical stuff.
When I told her not to disturb me when I am writing, she ignored me and kept asking questions of her personal matters.
She actually came to stay so she gets free consultation!!!
She also stayed at my expense too.
She is a rough-sleeper, tossing and turning and took over the blanket completely.
Its winter!!! I need warm covers too!
I silently asked GM to help her and leave me be.
Hahaha! 
Thanks to GM, she left after 4 days instead of a whole week!

I understand why some need to be alone and hide away in some far and remote places to be out of reach after these 4 long days!

Anyway, Happy Cultivating!!!


Amituofo
True Buddha School
Pure Karma
Lotuschef






1 comment:

  1. Amitofo Fashi,

    In this article, Fashi write about merging with Mayura and rejected 3 time.

    I want to ask specificaly about merging in a sadhana session, in order to reflect if I did something wrong.
    How do Fashi know, that Fashi was rejected?
    So, How do we know if we success in merging?
    If said, we fail to merge, what should we do?
    Then after merging (in meditation session), what should we do next?

    Another question about sadhana, I don't have Vajra and Gantha set yet. Is it okay? especially We need it in "Hui Xiang" session.

    Where we draw fire circle with Vajra and shouts "Wen!"
    What should I do?

    Thank you :)
    *I deleted my previous comment, because somehow it made this page won't load

    ReplyDelete