Monday, February 27, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Projections 5

Astral Occurrences – Projections 5

Evening of 1st November 2008.
I returned from my day trip to Vancouver at about 8pm.

After a bath, I sat down on my bunk in Seattle Temple’s dormitory and started a chat with my room-mates.

LS said she wasn’t feeling well the whole day and slept most of the day.
LX who changed kitchen duty with me to enable me to go for the day trip was acting real weird the whole day. ML told me that after lunch, LX was kind of restless and she went to the nearest mall, more than half an hour away twice.

She also kept mumbling about something and someone out to harm her.

ML has gastric discomfort for the whole day.

These are the only 3 room- mates staying in the dormitory with me at that time and all of them weren’t well the whole day!

I found it real strange!
A few faces appeared in my mind.
The huge rectangular talismans appeared in my mind again too.

Guess what?
My roommates weren’t well because they were caught in the middle of cross-fire between veteran students who are not on good terms with each other and wanted to best the other to come up tops.

I felt real remorseful towards LX as she is rather sensitive to “astral vibrations” and sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night and called out to me: “Ah Chee (ah chef), Ah chee, kit kai ler.”
She is asking me to arm the place, because she felt some negative vibes.

I armed and shield the place then and asked them all to chant Guru’s mantra.
As I lean back against my pillows, my eyes were force shut yet again!

Hahaha!
Dear GM, rewarded me with an astral trip!

I found myself at home in front of the altar.
GM's figurine was shining brightly with immense red and golden light.
GM is smiling.
This is like GM is assuring me that he is taking good care of my family and not to worry.
This is my initialization into Astral/ transcendental Travel.

Amazing and hard for most to comprehend?
Hahaha!
Really an amazingly eventful day!

Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment